Author Topic: Trolls are now advertising in favour of Bettermost?  (Read 8791 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: Trolls are now advertising in favour of Bettermost?
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2006, 09:54:24 pm »

Geez - I remember the Foxinator!  He must have trolled several IMDb boards.   ::)

~Larz

Who could ever forget him? He had me so mad one night I busted my mouse! I was responding to one of his posts to me and I clicked on the left mouse button too hard. My computer is wireless and so it cost me about $65.00 to get a new one!

That Tigernator may be bad.... he may be REALLY bad, but NOTHING compares to Foxinator. >:(

ARRRRGGHHH!!!
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline ZouBEini

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2006, 10:18:15 pm »
Who could ever forget him? He had me so mad one night I busted my mouse! I was responding to one of his posts to me and I clicked on the left mouse button too hard. My computer is wireless and so it cost me about $65.00 to get a new one!

That Tigernator may be bad.... he may be REALLY bad, but NOTHING compares to Foxinator. >:(

ARRRRGGHHH!!!

Hey David!  I'm sorry to hear of your loss, but am having a hearty chuckle at your expense.  :laugh:  I don't intend to sound unkind... Hopefully you will see the humour in it later.  ;D

"Who ya gonna call!?"
"Mouse Busters!"

~Larz

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2006, 10:29:50 pm »
Hey David!  I'm sorry to hear of your loss, but am having a hearty chuckle at your expense.  :laugh:  I don't intend to sound unkind... Hopefully you will see the humour in it later.  ;D

"Who ya gonna call!?"
"Mouse Busters!"

~Larz

It's okay. It's funny now.... in a way. It sure wasn't funny when it happened! :P
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline ZouBEini

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2006, 10:39:59 pm »
 :laugh:   :P  Oh, I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time.  I don't use the word often, but I really hate trolls!  Grrr!

I used to get soooo angry when people would complain about our sandbox chit-chat threads until they were deleted.  Even when we would point out it was an OT thread on an OT board.   ::)  Sadly, last night's semi-reunion thread was just deleted.  I guess that's one way to clean one's posting history.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2006, 08:34:36 am »
Could a 'goodie' have signed up to an account that looks very similar and made this post?

Its happened before I remeber and it was v funny as the troll was sooooooo annoyed!!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline ZouBEini

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2006, 10:36:59 am »
That's a possibility.  People make up similar screennames all the time.  When i looked at the profile (can't find it now though) I seem to remember having seen some of the bad posts too, but I love the thought!!

LOL-if I had all the time and energy in the world, I think it would be fun to do something like that. 

~Larz

Offline a_r2006

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2006, 01:47:50 pm »
I remember tiger sending me abusive PM's because he figured I was Victoria !

vkm91941

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2006, 01:52:16 pm »
I remember tiger sending me abusive PM's because he figured I was Victoria !

I remember that!  He also tried in all his various benign incarnations ( Jomama and Mountainhighpizzapie) to get my son to tell him what my new ID was!  LOL...NOW the kid is posting on IMDB that he finally saw BBM and fell in love with it!  IF you can  believe that!

I don't.... to much history. :(

The beauty of BBM lies in it's SIMPLICITY   
  by - tigerisjomama 20 hours ago (Wed Jul 5 2006 14:11:25)   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I first went to view BBM,it was with a degree of trepidation.A subject like BBM needs to be handled with sensitivity or else it would turn into cringe inducing fare.What I was wary about was that Ang Lee would turn it into some epic romance a k a "a gay-Gone with the wind" with the actors holding hands,staring soulfully into each other's eyes and swearing eternal devotion to each other.What I saw blew my mind away.The film was delightfully understated,unfolding at a gentle pace ,allowing you to empathise with all the characters and allowing you to draw your own conclusions.Somewhere down the line,the gay angle was obscured and it simply became a tragic tale of two people who loved each other but could never be together.It was the simplicity of the film that got me hooked.

Unfortunately,the film seems to have become a victim of it's own success.Because it has been talked about so much,people go to watch it expecting an epic, sweeping romance and then when it turns out to be this gentle,simple tale ,they invariabily become disappointed and perhaps this has prompted a rash of negative threads about this film.Remember,the beauty of this film lies in it's simplicity.

and when questioned about this new gentler persona of his.....

Re: The beauty of BBM lies in it's SIMPLICITY   
  by - tigerisjomama 19 hours ago (Wed Jul 5 2006 15:15:12)  Ignore this User | Report Abuse 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I believe it is facade,though I am not sure.I WATCHED BBM and fell in love with it,like many others. 

« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 01:57:16 pm by vkm91941 »

Offline a_r2006

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2006, 03:57:25 pm »
Wow,he can string together a couple of sentences ! That is amazing.But his post is surprisingly coherent,I must say.

I am sure in a few days time,he will tire of it and go-BBM is evil,etc,etc again !

And Victoria,Jomama tried his best to get me to reveal what your new identity was.To make him mad,I pretended I knew what it was and taunted him saying I would never reveal it to him.

What he dosen't know is that till today,I haven't figured out what your new identity was ! Ha Ha Ha !
« Last Edit: July 07, 2006, 12:01:50 pm by a_r2006 »

Offline ZouBEini

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2006, 09:21:34 pm »
What!? You mean he's serious?  I'm amazed - after some of the posts I had seen from him.

~Larz