Author Topic: Okay, when are they going to come out with  (Read 2013 times)

Offline Kd5000

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Okay, when are they going to come out with
« on: July 02, 2006, 05:26:52 pm »
a 2-disc BBM dvd.  What's the usual wait for these things?  Certainly, they can't expect us to be happy with that one disc basic features DVD, no director commentary and no commentary on the cultural phenomena BBM triggered. AM I impatient.   Don't they wanta cash out while it's still fresh in the public conscienous?  Still hoping it makes it to the CRITERION collection.   

slayers_creek_oth

Re: Okay, when are they going to come out with
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2006, 05:29:56 pm »
a 2-disc BBM dvd.  What's the usual wait for these things?  Certainly, they can't expect us to be happy with that one disc basic features DVD, no director commentary and no commentary on the cultural phenomena BBM triggered. AM I impatient.   Don't they wanta cash out while it's still fresh in the public conscienous?  Still hoping it makes it to the CRITERION collection.   

Hopefully not too much longer...and thats if it even happens.  Lots of times these things are based upon sales from the original form of the DVD...BBM's sales were great but unfortunely not phenomenal...it did however do very well in rental sales....

Time will tell I suppose...