Author Topic: <-- Introduce Yourself -->  (Read 859173 times)

Offline vijayannavajjala

• Don't Say Much
Re: <-- Introduce Yourself -->
« Reply #590 on: February 01, 2007, 10:10:58 am »
Hi Friends............

I am Vijay from India & presently on assignment in Bridgeport, WV. I am new memeber & sarter in this forum. I just want to say "Hai & Wish all new friends a bright good morning & great day ahead........................"

::)VJ

Scott6373

« Reply #591 on: February 01, 2007, 10:15:38 am »
Hi Friends............

I am Vijay from India & presently on assignment in Bridgeport, WV. I am new memeber & sarter in this forum. I just want to say "Hai & Wish all new friends a bright good morning & great day ahead........................"

Hi Vijay...welcome and good morning to you to.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #592 on: February 01, 2007, 10:34:34 am »
Hi Vijay, Eve, Marlb, others...

Welcome. Glad to have you here. We old timers do all we can to make you feel warm and welcomed. This is a special place.

Leslie
MaineWriter
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #593 on: February 01, 2007, 01:48:44 pm »
Hi Friends............

Welcome To BetterMost ViJay!!!  :D
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #594 on: February 02, 2007, 11:56:16 pm »
Welcome, Vijay!  :)

No more beans!

Offline Überlibran

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #595 on: February 08, 2007, 08:26:35 pm »
Um, howdy folks. This is more like a re-introduction since I registered waaay back in aught-six when the Tremblayans and BBM board frequenters at IMDb were having major troll problems and found a safe space here at Bettermost. My name's Angela, and I posted infrequently and mainly lurked at Bettermost, then put myself on a self-imposed hiatus from all things BBM since I figured I was spending way too much time on it. I thought all those BBM cravings would eventually dwindle as time passed from the release date of the movie and from the time I read the originial story -- but lo and behold I discovered BBM fanfiction through livejournal. And with it came the rushing cold of the mountain, and the realization that this story/book/movie, its characters and the actors that portrayed them still have me in its clutches. And I thought, why fight it this time?   

So...here I am. :)
One must talk, talk, talk - it is only by talking that we shall caper upon the summit; otherwise the mountains will overshadow us.

http://users.livejournal.com/_sepia

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #596 on: February 08, 2007, 08:33:00 pm »
Well Welcome back Uberlibran

Hope yer stay will be fulfillin and you become more comf'table with yer "addiction". Lots of us have yet ta kick the habit (just watched the movie again yesterday & taday, 3rd time in 07 & I first saw the movie way back in '05!)

Been ta fanfic myself. lots there ta feed yer need ta read more stories about our boys (in all kinda guises)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 09:01:11 pm by Sheriff Roland »
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline Cameron

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #597 on: February 08, 2007, 08:57:52 pm »
Hi Uberlibran,

I am somewhat new, or at least newer to BBM (Dec 06  :o), but I have been here a lot lately.

i watch parts of BBM every single day and haven't stopped thinking about it.

Tell you what, I have always been fighting my tendency to get taken over by things,

But this is one I decided there is no need to fight.

Welcome ;D

Offline Überlibran

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #598 on: February 08, 2007, 09:04:17 pm »
Thanks, Sheriff Roland and Marlb42! This affliction that we have is indeed a tough one to get over, so I think I'm just going to pack it up and stop trying. I just hope I can contribute to the board though, because I'm sure you all have discussed most of the aspects of the book/movie and I'd hate to bring up something talked about to death - basically stomping a dead horse 'til you all have glue. But it's good to know the are some folks who are somewhat new to BBM, and so maybe I won't bore them with a topic that's been rehashed. ;)
One must talk, talk, talk - it is only by talking that we shall caper upon the summit; otherwise the mountains will overshadow us.

http://users.livejournal.com/_sepia

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #599 on: February 08, 2007, 09:14:23 pm »
Thanks, Sheriff Roland and Marlb42! This affliction that we have is indeed a tough one to get over, so I think I'm just going to pack it up and stop trying. I just hope I can contribute to the board though, because I'm sure you all have discussed most of the aspects of the book/movie and I'd hate to bring up something talked about to death - basically stomping a dead horse 'til you all have glue. But it's good to know the are some folks who are somewhat new to BBM, and so maybe I won't bore them with a topic that's been rehashed. ;)

I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression. We all come here with our own life experience. We'll be happy ta hane you share more a yours. Hop right inta any discussion that you feel a desire ta participate in.

The Open Forum is a good startin point, and of course, the fan fiction board (Oh by the way - the chat room's frequently got avid fan fiction consumers - You'll surely have lots ta talk about in there). Then there's the Lighter Side - fer a chuckle or two, at BBM's expense. Oh and you might wanna start yer own blog in "Our Daily Thoughts" - there's always somethin jumpin in here.

Plus we're about ta celebrate our first anniversary a the BetterMost site - on the 11th a February - we got things planned fer that date! - believe it!
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer