Author Topic: <-- Introduce Yourself -->  (Read 858566 times)

Offline adrian

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Mountain Resident
Re: <-- Introduce Yourself -->
« Reply #620 on: March 01, 2007, 10:49:38 pm »
Hello, I also have an account over at the DC site but I'm sorry to say I find that forum a group not really open to outsiders. There appears to be a very strong inner circle. I thought I would try this forum.

I'm really not comfortable giving out too much personal information at this point.

Welcome Wishes.  Bettermost is a very friendly place.
There were only two of them on the mountain flying in the euphoric, bitter air, looking down on the hawks back and crawling lights of vehicles on the plain below....they believed themselves invisible.   A. Proulx

Offline adrian

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #621 on: March 01, 2007, 10:50:58 pm »
Hi Adrian!!!  I missed you in Bay City friend!

Yeah, me too.  It just wasn't in the cards.  Saw all the pics, so much fun!!!
There were only two of them on the mountain flying in the euphoric, bitter air, looking down on the hawks back and crawling lights of vehicles on the plain below....they believed themselves invisible.   A. Proulx

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #622 on: March 01, 2007, 10:55:42 pm »
You are summonded for a command performance in Estes Park, Adrian! I'm gonna come to...uh, wherever you are and drag you and your little horse here to Colorado, be forewarned!!

"chewing gum and duct tape"

injest

« Reply #623 on: March 02, 2007, 01:09:23 am »
Hello, I also have an account over at the DC site but I'm sorry to say I find that forum a group not really open to outsiders. There appears to be a very strong inner circle. I thought I would try this forum.

I'm really not comfortable giving out too much personal information at this point.

Hi Wishes...ok..so no personal info! that's ok. feel free to offer as much or as little as you would like.

How long ago did you see BBM? Did you see it on TV or at the theatre?

wander around and if you need anything just let us know!

Jess
injest
Our Daily Thoughts

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #624 on: March 07, 2007, 08:25:27 pm »

Welcome to BetterMost Wishes!!  We're glad you found your way here.

:D

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of nature
« Reply #625 on: March 07, 2007, 09:24:37 pm »

Welcome! 

Offline whathappened2me

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #626 on: March 12, 2007, 02:17:23 pm »
HI, I'M VERY LATE TO THE BROKEBACK PHENOMENOM (I RECENTLY SAW IT ON HBO ONLY LAST MONTH OR SO)

THE MOVIE DEVASTED ME.  I WAS NOT PREPARED.  I AM A MARRIED TEACHER FROM NEW JERSEY.  I THOUGHT THE EFFECT WAS BECAUSE I HAVE A GAY BROTHER.  I ASKED ALL OF MY FRIENDS IF THEY HAD SEEN THE MOVIE.  ALTHOUGH THEY HAD, I REALIZED I WAS ALONE WITH THIS IMPACT.

I'VE SPENT A LOT OF TIME CRYING.  RIDICULOUS AMOUNTS OF TIME.  I BOUGHT THE MOVIE (FIRST MOVIE I'VE EVER PURCHASED) AND WATCHED IT ALOT !!!  ESPECIALLY THE REUNION AND OPENING SCENES.  I'VE READ ALOT OF THE POSTS AND I AM TOUCHED AND CAN RELATE TO E-V-E-R-T-H-I-N-G.  I DID A LOT OF READING  (OF POSTS ) AND RELATING THIS WEEKEND.  I THINK I AM A BIT BETTER.  I FINALLY SHARED IT WITH MY HUSBAND.  I HAVE NEVER SPOKEN TO ANYONE IN MY DAILY LIFE WHO KNOWS WHAT THE HECK I'VE BEEN GOING THROUGH.  ANY COMMENTS/CONNECTIONS I ASSUME WOULD HELP ME. THANKS

THE SHORT STORY BLEW ME AWAY...WAY AWAY....

Offline SFEnnisSF

• BBM Radio Program Director
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #627 on: March 12, 2007, 02:23:28 pm »
Welcome Whathappened2me.

You are among friends here.  :)

Scott6373

« Reply #628 on: March 12, 2007, 02:24:26 pm »
Welcome What...guess know you know you're not alone.  I envy and don't envy where you are at now.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #629 on: March 12, 2007, 02:33:33 pm »
Welcome to Bettermost!!!  :D

The movie blew us all away. You are not alone. I'm really glad you joined our forum too. I'm looking forward to reading your posts!  :D  :D
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.