Author Topic: <-- Introduce Yourself -->  (Read 858924 times)

Offline SFEnnisSF

• BBM Radio Program Director
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: <-- Introduce Yourself -->
« Reply #640 on: March 15, 2007, 12:16:10 am »
Welcome Rob!  :D

Thanks for sharing your story with us here.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #641 on: March 15, 2007, 12:25:36 am »
Welcome To BetterMost, Rob!  :D  :D

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #642 on: March 15, 2007, 02:54:28 am »
Hi gang...

I'm new here, at BetterMost... been a member of Dave Cullen's BBM forum for about 14 months. Thought I'd join y'all, to see if your experiences are any different.

Hi Rob,

Welcome to BetterMost.  I've seen your name over on dc, and always want to introduce myself to you, since I'm in Seattle.  But I haven't posted enough over there for it to let me do PMs.  Anyway, howdy and welcome here. 

Clarissa

Scott6373

« Reply #643 on: March 15, 2007, 08:04:40 am »
Welcome Rob.  Pull up a stoll and sit a spell.  Lot's of interesting stuff round here.  Check out the BBM Radio, or drop by chat to say hello.  Glad to have you here.

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #644 on: March 15, 2007, 12:40:51 pm »
Welcome, Rob!  As you can see, we're a very friendly bunch here.  Feel free to jump in anywhere you like.  I look forward to reading more of your posts.

:)
No more beans!

Offline High Priestess

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #645 on: March 18, 2007, 11:48:57 am »
Hello Brokies!

My name is Lo and I was invited to join this most excellent forum by a lovely member of the BBM discussion board over at IMDb.

I am 38 years young and I reside in England.  I am curently single, too dang beautiful for anyone under or over 30 and can crack a walnut betwixt the cheeks of my posterior, it's that firm.   ;D  I'm also exceptionally modest.

I came across the BBM movie on Play.com (sadly, it was in the bargain bucket)  :'(  Well, after reading all the hype, I had to part with my coin and buy this superb film.  I can honestly say that I was not disappointed.

I have a penchant for writing the odd piece of fanfic so do be aware.  Fore-warned is fore-armed afterall hee hee!

I sincerely look forward to making some like-minded friends here on BetterMost forums.

With my very best regards,

Lo  :-*
I love to cook with wine.  Sometimes I even put some in the food!

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #646 on: March 18, 2007, 12:08:35 pm »
Welcome, Lo!   8)

I did a double-take when I saw your screen name!  Around BetterMost, I'm also known as the High Priestess of the Brokeback Cult, a moniker that goes back to our old IMDb days.  So don't be surprised if some folks get you mixed up with me from time to time.   ;D

Here's a link to the Cult thread, in case you're curious.  :)

Glad to have you here at BetterMost!

Your fellow Priestess,
Meryl (who, although beautiful, most definitely cannot crack a walnut betwixt the cheeks of her posterior)  :P
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline High Priestess

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #647 on: March 18, 2007, 04:06:03 pm »
Oh my....tee hee,

I don't wish to tread on any toes Meryl my sweetie!  I guess we will both get on famously as HPs of the highest order!  ;D

Thank you kindly for the warm welcome.  I look forward to getting to know you better.

Yours kindly,

Lo x  :-*

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #648 on: March 18, 2007, 04:16:07 pm »
Welcome to BetterMost Lo!

Want a cup of coffee don't you?  And a piece of cherry cake?

I'm glad you've already made the acquaintance of Meryl, I was going to suggest that the two of you meet when I saw your name too.

Anyway, I think you'll find that a large number of BetterMostians made there way here via the IMDb boards one way or the other.  It's one of the great launching pads to other Brokeback forums, or so it seems.

Hope you have fun exploring BetterMost!
 :D
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline High Priestess

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #649 on: March 18, 2007, 05:10:34 pm »
Welcome to BetterMost Lo!

Want a cup of coffee don't you?  And a piece of cherry cake?

I'm glad you've already made the acquaintance of Meryl, I was going to suggest that the two of you meet when I saw your name too.

Anyway, I think you'll find that a large number of BetterMostians made there way here via the IMDb boards one way or the other.  It's one of the great launching pads to other Brokeback forums, or so it seems.

Hope you have fun exploring BetterMost!
 :D

Hello there sweetie!

My humble thanks for the lovely warm welcome.  Much appreciated and it made me feel right at home  :)

Isn't it strange about the High Priestess name?  Spooky!  I own and manage several forums and always go by the name High Priestess - have done ever since I got an internet connection, tee hee! It is a definite sign that I have come home to roost on this new forum!  I have a feeling I will love it here!

I have added some fanfic - I wrote a whole new piece rather than just paste in my existing work.  I am not very good at it but I do but try!

Lovely to be here and many, many kind thanks for the welcomes.

With my best regards,

Lo x  :-*