Author Topic: <-- Introduce Yourself -->  (Read 858690 times)

Offline ZouBEini

• Sr. Ranch Hand
Re: <-- Introduce Yourself -->
« Reply #280 on: June 29, 2006, 07:03:40 am »
Boy! All kinds of new posts in this thread tonight.

Let's see, where should I start?

Hi stevenedel -

I saw a posting of yours in another thread, and I replied to it, but just in case you didn't see it...

Welkom in Bettermost en aangenaam vriend! I am looking forward to getting to know you better. You will enjoy it here. Everyone is very nice. :)

Hi Larz! It is always nice to meet a fellow Hoosier here! Like Diane told you, I live in Indiana, Indianapolis to be exact. Welcome to Bettermost! Yes, Littlewing is great! I have been posting with her for several months now. She is a good friend! :)

Hi Midnight24! Welcome to Bettermost. You will have a lot of fun here! :D

Hello Steven and Midnight! Sorry, I missed responding to your posts.  :-\

Steven, it sounds as if you "have it bad" for BBM! LOL  I will have a look.

Midnight, good luck with your sig. I have yet to decide upon one.

Hello again, David! I wondered if you were the Hoosier she mentioned.  I also live in Indy, on the near southeast side. I work at IUPUI by the way.   ;D

~Larz

Offline j.U.d.E.

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #281 on: June 29, 2006, 08:00:03 am »
HELLO and WELCOME to everyone new here!! WOW! This board is growing! We'll be at 500 members soon!

~ j U d E
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #282 on: July 01, 2006, 01:05:15 am »
HELLO and WELCOME to everyone new here!! WOW! This board is growing! We'll be at 500 members soon!

~ j U d E

Jude - I just looked. I think we are at 502 now! :)
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Midnight24

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • Miss Princess
« Reply #283 on: July 01, 2006, 01:06:59 am »
Yay! 502 members now, and hopefully we'll keep on growing!!!  ;D Congrats to whoever made the 500th member, and to everyone else for helping make it thus far!!!  ;)
~*One kiss...and bam...you're mine*~
Total and Complete Jake Lover!!!

mvansand76

« Reply #284 on: July 01, 2006, 03:47:26 am »
Hi all!

Like stevenedel, I am a genuine EURObrokie, and proud to be!  ;D

My name is Melissa and I am from Holland, I am 29 years old and I live in Zaandam with my boyfriend Jan-Willem and I work as a translator/editor in Amsterdam. At the moment I am recovering from surgery on my hand, so I can't post too much, but hopefully in the next few weeks I will be able to start posting more. First time I heard about BBM was I think October 2005, that's when I read the novel and was devastated by the story. I ACTUALLY flew to London to see it before it came out in Holland! Now, I still watch it at least once every two weeks, or I have the DVD on when I am doing chores around the house, it's comforting. My sister who lives in England shares the love for BBM, and we send each other text messages such as "Eating beans again tonight" or "You bet." and "Did you see how cute Jake's hair is in the reunion scene?". It's a lot of fun. I am at the moment trying to keep my dvd in its case for at least a month, but I doubt there will be any surprises when I watch it again in a month. I guess I still hope that there is a new, happy ending every time I watch it.

Anyway, I am happy to be here and hopefully I will be here a lot more often after the recovery from my operation!

Mel

Offline ZouBEini

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #285 on: July 01, 2006, 07:46:50 am »
Hello mvansand76, nice to meet you! I'm Larz and live in Indiana, US.

Happy viewing and good luck with your recovery!

~Larz

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #286 on: July 01, 2006, 05:31:03 pm »
Hi all!

My name is Melissa and I am from Holland, I am 29 years old and I live in Zaandam with my boyfriend Jan-Willem and I work as a translator/editor in Amsterdam.

Hi Melissa! You already know me but I thought I would say hi and let you know how happy I am to see you here! :)

I hope you start feeling better very soon my friend! :D

Offline Midnight24

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • Miss Princess
« Reply #287 on: July 01, 2006, 05:42:00 pm »
Hi all!

My name is Melissa and I am from Holland, I am 29 years old and I live in Zaandam with my boyfriend Jan-Willem and I work as a translator/editor in Amsterdam. At the moment I am recovering from surgery on my hand, so I can't post too much, but hopefully in the next few weeks I will be able to start posting more. First time I heard about BBM was I think October 2005, that's when I read the novel and was devastated by the story. I ACTUALLY flew to London to see it before it came out in Holland! Now, I still watch it at least once every two weeks, or I have the DVD on when I am doing chores around the house, it's comforting. My sister who lives in England shares the love for BBM, and we send each other text messages such as "Eating beans again tonight" or "You bet." and "Did you see how cute Jake's hair is in the reunion scene?". It's a lot of fun. I am at the moment trying to keep my dvd in its case for at least a month, but I doubt there will be any surprises when I watch it again in a month. I guess I still hope that there is a new, happy ending every time I watch it.

Anyway, I am happy to be here and hopefully I will be here a lot more often after the recovery from my operation!

Mel

Hello Melissa!! Glad to have you here, I'm Tori. Thanks for writing the short bio, it's nice to know you have a sister who will do that with you! Sorry about your hand I hope it heals up soon! I love watching BBM all the time, too, it's so comforting and emotional, I love it!! Take care and see you around!  ;)
~*One kiss...and bam...you're mine*~
Total and Complete Jake Lover!!!

mvansand76

« Reply #288 on: July 02, 2006, 12:32:25 pm »
thank you all 4 the welcome!

I am slightly overwhelmed by this board, though....WHERE DO I START?  ??? :P :-X

There is so much to read, so much to post!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #289 on: July 02, 2006, 02:59:09 pm »
thank you all 4 the welcome!

I am slightly overwhelmed by this board, though....WHERE DO I START?  ??? :P :-X

There is so much to read, so much to post!

Just pick out a topic you find interesting Melissa and then jump right in! Pretty soon you will have posts all over the place.

That's what happened to me anyway. :)