Author Topic: Would You Rather....? A Fun New Game by Jess!  (Read 76852 times)

injest

Would You Rather....? A Fun New Game by Jess!
« on: January 01, 2009, 02:26:22 pm »
That sounds fun--that could be our New Year's Day party game!  :)

OK!

now, David...if you would rather us not post this in here then you can just split it and move it, ok??!

I won't be upset!

here is a random question....

Would you rather have a wardrobe of only spandex and vinyl OR be required to wear orthopedic corrective shoes for all of your adult life??

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 03:04:53 pm »
Would you rather have a wardrobe of only spandex and vinyl OR be required to wear orthopedic corrective shoes for all of your adult life??

Spandex and vinyl--fine if you are ripped, but not too hot lookin' if you have any jelly! Hmmmm....not very warm during the winter time and not very cool during the summertime.

Well. I guess I'd miss tennis shoes. But the O/C shoes would be comfy, huh?

I pick O/C shoes. I could wear really long jeans or pants that would cover those up.
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

injest

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 03:18:15 pm »

Spandex and vinyl--fine if you are ripped, but not too hot lookin' if you have any jelly! Hmmmm....not very warm during the winter time and not very cool during the summertime.

Well. I guess I'd miss tennis shoes. But the O/C shoes would be comfy, huh?

I pick O/C shoes. I could wear really long jeans or pants that would cover those up.

I pick the shoes too. That spandex is NOT comfortable...and at my age I pick comfort over style any time!

injest

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2009, 03:28:58 pm »
ok look...this game is seperated into categories....and one of them is "Appearance/embarrassment"..

so far out of five cards I have had three of the options actually happen.  >:( >:(

I tell you my life SUCKS...

"Would you rather: Put your arm up a cow's behind"

experienced on a regular basis...also a horse's more than once... :P :P

"Would you rather have a dog pee on your leg or a bird crap on you?

experienced BOTH of these!

If I find one where a horse has an orgasm all over your leg and shoe, I am throwing this game out... :P

(too much information?)

injest

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2009, 03:37:37 pm »
would you rather?

be able to fly or be invisible??

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2009, 03:40:40 pm »
would you rather?

be able to fly or be invisible??

People can go back and answer whichever questions they want to--right?

For this one---EASY!!!

FLY.

On the farm when I was little---I was always trying to concoct ways to fly/glide off the tops of outdoor buildings.  :o  :o

I tried them out; they never worked; I never got discouraged---just grew up and got other interests. LOL.  Plus--no broken bones!

"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

injest

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2009, 03:42:59 pm »
People can go back and answer whichever questions they want to--right?

For this one---EASY!!!

FLY.

On the farm when I was little---I was always trying to concoct ways to fly/glide off the tops of outdoor buildings.  :o  :o

I tried them out; they never worked; I never got discouraged---just grew up and got other interests. LOL.  Plus--no broken bones!

really? see I think it would be cool to be invisible...IF I could choose when and where...

flying is cool though...I am not sure..this is a hard one for me!

(and yeah, anyone can jump in and answer any!)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2009, 04:53:02 pm »
Tons of cards.
Each card has 5 categories.
Roll the dice.
Read that category--if you get 6, it's your choice.
You read an answer. Example:   MOVIE: The Day the Brunettes Took Over (all the answers are real movies or whatever....just obscure)
Everyone writes a one line synopsis of the movie--the reader writes the real synopsis which is on the back of the card.
Hand all to the reader.
After he reads everyone's -- all vote on the one they believe is real.
If someone votes for yours--you get to move up 1 for each vote you get.
If you vote for the real one--you get to move up 2 on the board.
You get it after one practice -- it was really fun for people who like words and writing. You have to be creative to get people to vote for yours! It takes a long time. I didn't win--I think I was 3rd out of 7. Not too bad for my first time to play. It would have been fun even if I came in last.  ;D

Categories--movies, laws, initials, people, and words.

That sounds like fun Shasta. I would like that game.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2009, 04:53:48 pm »
I got a game for Christmas called Would You Rather? and it has all these questions...some are silly and some are serious..and you have to choose..

for example..

would you rather cheat and no one know it OR NOT cheat and everyone THINK you did?

it is pretty fun. I thought it would be fun to post some of the questions on here and let people answer...

I would like that game too Jess. Do you remember that game called Scruples

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2009, 04:58:21 pm »

I believe I wouild pick the shoes. The spandex and vinyl reminds me of those stupid looking outfits that the bicyclists wear. Yes I know they wear them for a reason, but they still look stupid.