Author Topic: Blue or purple? You decide!  (Read 3869 times)

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
Blue or purple? You decide!
« on: July 12, 2006, 06:37:52 pm »
Following in the footsteps of Mandy's random Zed or Zee poll, I was just wondering what you guys thought. Now I have had this debate with my friend Emma for over a year now and every person has their own opinion, but I thought I would see how a larger group of people thought on this vey important subject! ;D

I am not going to sway you with what I think although I do have a take on what your answers mean... but more about that later.

Have fun voting.
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Blue or purple? You decide!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2006, 06:50:25 pm »
Hmmmmm -

Did you do this before when you were bumping up your post numbers, young lady?!?!
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2006, 08:25:52 pm »
They're purple!

Somehow, purpleberries doesn't sound quite as good.   :)

Purpleberry Pie? 

Yuck!  :P
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2006, 06:21:30 pm »
Hmmmmm -

Did you do this before when you were bumping up your post numbers, young lady?!?!

Nope, I only created this the yesterday cause I was bored. But it is an on going debate maybe you heard my discussing it on there while trying to boost my post numbers. I really can't be bothered with post numbers anymore cause everyone is so far ahead of my I have just given up. I am happy with my almost 800.
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline JT

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2006, 12:07:25 pm »
I thought you were talking about one of Jack's shirt until I read the poll question.  LOL  Blueberries looks kind of blue until you rub off the haze.  Then it looks like a very deep purple, almost black.  At least that's how they look to me.  Of course there are different varieties and ....

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2006, 01:17:02 pm »
I thought you were talking about one of Jack's shirt until I read the poll question.  LOL  Blueberries looks kind of blue until you rub off the haze.  Then it looks like a very deep purple, almost black.  At least that's how they look to me.  Of course there are different varieties and ....

Upon first look, blueberries look blue.  Hence the name.  So I say blue.  If you scrape them off, cook them or otherwise change them, then they look different.

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2009, 10:28:30 am »
I say blue!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2009, 02:17:53 pm »
YOu're diggin up some old threads!

Becky is abot to go to uni in September - and shes just back from the Glastonbury festival.

shes my facebook friend
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2009, 07:56:22 pm »
YOu're diggin up some old threads!

I'm checking out some of the threads that were made when I wasn't a member here.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline min

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2009, 06:15:18 am »
I say a very deep blue.