Author Topic: OK, so who else is thinking of leaving then?  (Read 27952 times)

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: OK, so who else is thinking of leaving then?
« Reply #70 on: July 16, 2006, 12:15:20 pm »
Just for you, Barb and Jeff -

::)
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #71 on: July 16, 2006, 12:35:09 pm »

OMG - The 'I Love Everything Jim Cantore' thread?  Only on The Weather Channel would this man be a stud!
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #72 on: July 16, 2006, 12:44:56 pm »
By the way, if I would search for a sexy photo of some weather channel guy I don't know, just to please or amuse two people on the Bean Site, I reckon that means I'm stayin'.   ;)
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #73 on: July 16, 2006, 12:53:57 pm »
Here's Marshall Sees, for you TWC fanatics.  And he's from Chicago.  I believe this concludes our gallery of meteorolgists from The Weather Channel.

"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #74 on: July 16, 2006, 01:56:11 pm »

Eeek! I missed it!  :o

Maybe it depends on your taste in men, Celeste. I remember once, years ago, TWC did this public-service thing about weatherproofing your home for winter, and Jim was in the video wearing jeans and a very tight-fitting short-sleeved polo shirt. The pecs and biceps were to-die-for.  ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

vkm91941

« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2006, 02:08:31 pm »
a new shot of Mr Cantori to replace the one Photobucket didn't like (why I'llnever know!)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #76 on: July 16, 2006, 02:22:42 pm »
a new shot of Mr Cantori to replace the one Photobucket didn't like (why I'llnever know!)

Victoria, you are a national treasure! Thanks!  :-* :-* :-*
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #77 on: July 16, 2006, 02:30:44 pm »
Here's Marshall Sees, for you TWC fanatics.  And he's from Chicago.  I believe this concludes our gallery of meteorolgists from The Weather Channel.

OK, Celeste, if we're done with the Weather Channel, I'll submit New York's own Sam Champion of ABC7.   ;)

Btw, that second picture of Mr. Cantori is much hotter more flattering.   ;D
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #78 on: July 16, 2006, 02:50:21 pm »
Yes, I know this is a serious thread, and I didn't WANT to have to bring out these big guns, but--

;D

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #79 on: July 16, 2006, 02:54:15 pm »
Well, I for one am happy to see a little lightheartedness and whimsy make their way into this thread.  Who knew that there was such a common interest among many Brokies in the Weather Channel?  The Childress/ Riverton weather updates on BetterMost now seem all the more appropriate.
 :laugh: :)
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie