Author Topic: Help - Brokeback fan and researcher  (Read 2219 times)

Offline craig1974

• Don't Say Much
Help - Brokeback fan and researcher
« on: July 17, 2006, 06:01:31 am »
Hello  :D

I loved the film and have decided to do some research into the audience's experience of brokeback Mountain for my MA dissertation in Media and Cultural Studies at the University of Sussex in the UK.  I need people to fill in a questionnaire on the film.  If you can help please send an email to [email protected] with your thoughts on the two main characters (Jack and Ennis) and the way they portrayed gay masculinity.  I will then send a short questionnaire.

Thanks in advance.

Craig

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Re: Help - Brokeback fan and researcher
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2006, 07:07:09 am »
Hello  :D

I loved the film and have decided to do some research into the audience's experience of brokeback Mountain for my MA dissertation in Media and Cultural Studies at the University of Sussex in the UK.  I need people to fill in a questionnaire on the film.  If you can help please send an email to [email protected] with your thoughts on the two main characters (Jack and Ennis) and the way they portrayed gay masculinity.  I will then send a short questionnaire.

Thanks in advance.

Craig

Craig,
Can I cross post this to the Ennis and Ellery thread (over on Chez Tremblay)? I know we have a lot of folks participating there who would be interested in your study and might like to answer your questionnaire. Let me know...thanks.

Leslie
MaineWriter
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
Re: Help - Brokeback fan and researcher
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 07:36:53 am »
Theres an email on the way Craig....hope it helps...
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection