Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE~~ Critics Gallery  (Read 196365 times)

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE~~ Critics Gallery
« Reply #330 on: October 18, 2006, 11:52:44 pm »
Meryl,
The scene with THE HIGH PRIESTESS today was beyond genius! I have always loved that character right from the beginning. She has added so much to the performance. I laugh and laugh at her. I just don't know how you come up with that stuff!  ??? :laugh: :laugh:

Geri
" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #331 on: October 19, 2006, 12:21:23 am »
Thanks so much, Geri!  A blessing on your head and a solemn YEEHAW from the HIGH PRIESTESS!  :-*

Ich bin ein Brokie...

moremojo

« Reply #332 on: October 19, 2006, 01:42:56 pm »
Geri,

I found Alma's memory concerning the finger issue most interesting. This is the specific post to which I refer:

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php?topic=2739.msg102054#msg102054

I took a look at my hands, and my index fingers DO match the length of my ring fingers. So maybe Alma's onto something, as I know I'm as gay as Liberace's rhinestone-studded cape!

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
« Reply #333 on: October 19, 2006, 01:51:15 pm »
LOL. I remember seeing that chart off and on over the years. In highschool kids actually would go around checking fingers. When I spotted it on my hunt for crazy funny  pictures I couldnt believe it. I was hoping i could find a good place to post it cause I myself always found it to be crazy and leslie gave me the oppurtunity.

do you really think there's something to it? Because according to that chart I'm macho! ??? That doesn't  sound very feminine for me!

Actually that might make a good thread on it's own. Everybody could tell what their fingers say!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 02:11:53 pm by Arad-3 »
" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

moremojo

« Reply #334 on: October 19, 2006, 05:40:47 pm »
do you really think there's something to it? Because according to that chart I'm macho! ??? That doesn't  sound very feminine for me!
I wonder if there might not be something to it. I remember some reports that indicated a certain structure of the brain was similar in size among women and homosexual men, but was different among heterosexual men. I don't know if that has been corroborated by later studies.

I should point out that since posting my message I took a look at my fingers with the palms facing me, and the index and ring fingers of my left hand are nearly identical in length (with the ring finger perhaps being slightly shorter), while on my right hand the ring finger looks distinctly shorter than the index finger--though this was not apparent when looking at my fingers with the palms directed away from my face! So there is not even exact symmetry involved here, and one wonders how that might affect the conclusions one may attempt to draw from such an experiment.

Offline acoustic man

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #335 on: October 20, 2006, 02:11:20 am »
Wheew!!!! I just checked my fingers and they checked out fine. I like the idea of everyone giving it a try who knows right? If nothing else the worst it could be is fun! I have really been enjoying the performance thread and the critics gallery is great

Tullio
"Night after night he'll treat you right baby it's the guitar man"
www.myspace.com/tulliodellaquila

Offline acoustic man

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #336 on: October 20, 2006, 02:16:17 am »
By the way I am really glad to see that Harry the Killer Cauk is OK! What a great character, I instantly liked him. Good thing for Owlma, I was ready to give Harry's cousin Vinny a call and have it taken care of.........LOL
« Last Edit: October 20, 2006, 02:22:09 am by acoustic man »
"Night after night he'll treat you right baby it's the guitar man"
www.myspace.com/tulliodellaquila

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
« Reply #337 on: October 20, 2006, 07:28:57 am »
Anyone know what the verdict is if your ring finger is shorter than your index finger?? :-\
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #338 on: October 20, 2006, 03:09:51 pm »
By the way I am really glad to see that Harry the Killer Cauk is OK! What a great character, I instantly liked him. Good thing for Owlma, I was ready to give Harry's cousin Vinny a call and have it taken care of.........LOL

Hey Tullio! You can still jump on the wagon! As far as I know, the role of Heather, the Stunt Hen is still available...  :laugh:

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #339 on: October 21, 2006, 09:00:27 pm »
Anyone know what the verdict is if your ring finger is shorter than your index finger?? :-\

I think it means that you have a gay friend in the States who adores you and finds your sense of humor to be uproarious and who is eager to hear your voice on the phone again.  Yup, that's what it means.  xoxo Alec
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."