Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE~~ Critics Gallery  (Read 196371 times)

Offline acoustic man

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE~~ Critics Gallery
« Reply #350 on: October 23, 2006, 01:23:44 am »
I have really enjoyed the PT everyone is doing a great job
"Night after night he'll treat you right baby it's the guitar man"
www.myspace.com/tulliodellaquila

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #351 on: October 25, 2006, 01:02:03 pm »
For all Performance Thread fans who have said they are a little dazed and confuzed, I'm planning to submit another synopsis covering the last 1,000 posts or so by this weekend. This will be chapter 2 of my PT Synopsis, the 1st chapter being earlier in this critics thread. Hopefully this will help bring some of you up to speed, including our next Ennis who is warming up in the wings, Scott6373.
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #352 on: October 25, 2006, 03:37:23 pm »
For all Performance Thread fans who have said they are a little dazed and confuzed, I'm planning to submit another synopsis covering the last 1,000 posts or so by this weekend. This will be chapter 2 of my PT Synopsis, the 1st chapter being earlier in this critics thread. Hopefully this will help bring some of you up to speed, including our next Ennis who is warming up in the wings, Scott6373.

Lee, I loved Chapter One.  And I think it's great that different Brokies are getting the chance to revolve through the parts.  I think Scott will be our fifth Ennis (Brandon --> DeeDee (and briefly Courtney) --> Louise --> Scott, each making their own mark.  :) 

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #353 on: October 25, 2006, 04:26:23 pm »

why is a new Ennis warming up in the wings?  You asked me this question in PM and I explained that I had signed up long long ago to play Older Ennis and my present role was a favor to take over for Dee.  I am not so greedy as to not be willing to step out of the role, but I do wish to play it for part of the older Ennis portion, so please don't fire me for doing DeeDee a favor, okay?  Thanks!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #354 on: October 25, 2006, 09:40:54 pm »
why is a new Ennis warming up in the wings?  You asked me this question in PM and I explained that I had signed up long long ago to play Older Ennis and my present role was a favor to take over for Dee.  I am not so greedy as to not be willing to step out of the role, but I do wish to play it for part of the older Ennis portion, so please don't fire me for doing DeeDee a favor, okay?  Thanks!

Louise and Scott, how about if the two of you PM each other and figure out who does Ennis when.  Then if you PM the casting and continuity director, Jane (JakeTwist), she can plan accordingly.

So far there has been no "firing" on the PT, and IMO no one has the authority to do so.  Every bit is done by individual members who show up when and how they want and bring their own creativity, personality and good will.  We all dance around and with each other, and the cooperation and "riffing" off of each other has been a beautiful thing.

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #355 on: October 26, 2006, 05:05:18 pm »
Sorry, everybody,

I am going to have to leave the role of Ennis in other hands as of now.  Nice playing with you all!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #356 on: October 26, 2006, 05:30:35 pm »
 ???

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
« Reply #357 on: October 26, 2006, 05:57:49 pm »
 :o :o
" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #358 on: October 26, 2006, 06:00:01 pm »
 :'(

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #359 on: October 27, 2006, 11:59:36 am »
Well, it looks to me like Louise is winding up her role as Ennis. It seems rather sudden, but sometimes people get busy with other things and, believe me, these roles can get demanding! Demanding beer after beer, smokin... it gets tiresome! So, thanks and applause go to Louise for the portrayal of Ennis during the month of October! Now, I'd better get busy on that synopsis to help bring our new Ennis, Scott6373, up to speed. He expressed interest in the role during one of our organized chats in September. I can tell you from personal experience that Scott is a very funny and witty guy, very knowledgeable about the movie, and a real team player. He is also a longtimer on Bettermost altho he doesn't post a lot. He doesn't say much, but he gets his point across! Please join me in welcoming Scott6373!
"chewing gum and duct tape"