Author Topic: Chris Threads Archive  (Read 136582 times)

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Aww  Crap.  This is not the news I was hoping to log on and see.     :'( :'(

vkm91941

staying positive is so hard in the face of so much fact but I am hanging on with both hands and praying for that miracle.  They do happen I've seen it time and again, hopeless medical situations, doctors give up hope and then the patient recovers.  

KEEP praying everyone!  Keep that love and healing energy going to Chris, Pray for a miracle.  He can do this please God he can do this.
 :'(

To quote Jenny.....Well, listen, you never know. I am personally going to keep pulling for him, keep sending love. Look at Lance Armstrong--he had a 3% chance to live, and he won 7 fucking Tour de Frances. His step father was abusive too. I believe in Chris.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 04:50:01 pm by vkm91941 »

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
Re: What you can do for Chris--please read
« Reply #142 on: July 26, 2006, 04:49:41 pm »
I just did this practice for 5 minutes while on a break, and after a couple of minutes, I swear I could feel my hands like a magnet on that pillow, over Chris's heart and back. Even if you don't understand this, please try it, you will be helping Chris so much. It really makes a difference when you can have a tangible image (on the pillow) of him, and putting out your love to him.

Thank you to everyone who is pouring out their love for Chris. He so needs it.

Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
Come on Chris, we're all here for you waiting for you to come back to us! I know you can make it friend!  :'(
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
People Don't give up!  Miracles happen everyday .Keep praying!
" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
Exactly, Geri, miracles happen every day.

Everyone, it's time to show Chris and those doctors how much we love and believe in our Chris--who cares if we've never met face to face?!

Chris is the most positive person I know here or anywhere else. He makes me laugh and smile everytime we interact. I know things have been tough for you buddy, REALLY tough in the last few months. But you CAN do this. We really do love you, want you here with us, want CJ to know you.

Doc's didn't expect Uncle Harold would make it, but he did!  ;)

They didn't expect Lance A. would make it, but he did, and did he ever. He showed 'em, showed us all how much fight he had in him, how much he wanted to be here. Chris, I know you want to be here too, deep down.

Come on, keep going, you can make it! Everybody pull! Let's help him win this thing. 

Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

vkm91941

I believe in my heart that Chris with our help can beat the odds and overcome this.  We have to KEEP praying, KEEP lighting those candles, KEEP send him love and positive energy, even if all you can spare is 5 minutes here and there he will feel it and it will help.

We are a mighty force if we pull together.  We can help our friend beat this if we pull together

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
i am very much thinking & hoping from this side of the atlantic. all these thoughts can only be a good thing.

Chris - come back and get some Jake pictures or gossip online - we need our fix!! ;D
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
I believe in my heart that Chris with our help can beat the odds and overcome this.  We have to KEEP praying, KEEP lighting those candles, KEEP send him love and positive energy, even if all you can spare is 5 minutes here and there he will feel it and it will help.

We are a mighty force if we pull together.  We can help our friend beat this if we pull together

Ditto.

We are not giving up hope on Chris.  He will make it and everyone needs to believe in that.

Please check out this thread and light a candle for him.
http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php?topic=3503.0

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • What happens in Calgary....the whole world knows!
We're here Chris, sending you all the love and healing strength we have.  You can do it buddy, Juan
What is essential, is invisible to the eye....