Author Topic: Chris Threads Archive  (Read 136540 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Get Well and get yer butt back here messages for our buddy Chris
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2006, 11:06:24 pm »
Hey everyone!  I'm ALRIGHT!  Very sore and weak but alright all together...I can't move without help and can't hold my baby....but I'm hangin in there I suppose...

Surgery went ok with only a few minor complications...with some rest I should be back online a little more tomorrow or Saturday.  Thanks for the positive thoughts everyone!  I love you all!

Chris

Take it easy bud!  :-*

vkm91941

GOt a note from Chris's brother Shea
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2006, 11:22:45 pm »
Here's the gist of it

......"chris asked me to let you know that hes alright. Surgery didn't go as expected. took a few hours longer then they hoped and the anesthetic made him very sick. He lost more blood then they hoped he would. The reality of it is hes miserable. Cant have a whole lot of interaction with Charlie Jacob and can't even go to the bathroom without someone with him. They are going to let him out of the hospital on Saturday if everything goes ok between now and then. He needs lots of physical therapy and hes very stressed about work. He says he wants to get online tomorrow but that really depends on how he is feeling so if he isnt online dont worry.

i thank you for your support and chris says thanks to. please give all his friends an update. 

Sincerely,
Shea F. Alyn"

SO folks keep those prayers, good wishes, and positive healing energy flowing our boy is going to need our strength to help him get over the hump here.  It's not easy for a strong, take charge kind of guy like Chris to be so dependent and have to rest and recuperate.

;)

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2006, 11:23:28 pm »
Well, I'm holding you, my baby in my heart. Strong thoughts and healing vibes eminating from me-can you feel 'em?

:-* :-* :-*
oooo! Message from Shea!

kisses Sweetheart!

O0

Heathen

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2006, 11:26:29 pm »

Surgery went ok with only a few minor complications...

Chris

I assume the complications had to do with the doctors implanting the wifi chip at the same time they did the back surgery?  Y'know...the wifi chip that will enable you to be on-line 24/7 no matter where you are in the world.  So you can defend your post counts and Chat King status....  Tricky to combine technology upgrades and surgery like that, I guess!  

There's soooooo much love coming your way.  Hope you're feeling better soon, and not just from the drugs.

:-*
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

vkm91941

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2006, 11:38:23 pm »
Hey Chris, I heard the lovely Julia, girl of your dreams has been visiting patients in the hospital recently...

...we'll be checking to see if she's available for a little private duty TLC that ought to fix you right up.  ;)  Seriously darlin' you take it easy and don't push to hard all that work and worry will still be there when you get better.  If you need anything that I can send you, arrange for you, do for you...ANYTHING you only have to hit that e-mail of pick up a telephone.

:-*

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2006, 11:50:18 pm »
hey Chris, glad to hear you came out of surgery alright, i'm thinking of you friend and hope you get better soon  :)
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2006, 12:05:37 am »

We're sending out healing vibes to you, Chris!  Get better soon!  We love you, man!

(With apologies to Lucise, whose fine photomanip I just hijacked from another thread)  :-*  ;D
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2006, 12:13:44 am »
Chris,

Best wishes on your recovery.  Don't stretch yourself with coming back here or work.  We promise to behave ourselves when you are not here. ;)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2006, 12:54:20 am »
Chris, I've only made about 12 or 15 changes to the Chez Tremblay forum while you've been away, I didn't think you would mind me doing it without checking with you.  I hope you like the adjustments.  Your co-moderator, Clarissa ;)

vkm91941

« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2006, 02:27:19 am »