Author Topic: Your OTHER orientation  (Read 12062 times)

Offline cmr107

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Call me Courtney
Re: Your OTHER orientation
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2006, 12:53:44 pm »
I voted bi-animal. We have a dog and a cat right now. I'm typing this with only my right hand (and it's really hard!) because my little dog is curled up on my left arm. I actually don't like dogs quite as much as cats, but I LOVE my dog. She's the first dog I ever really liked.

Offline Amber

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • Whiskey anyone?
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2006, 04:55:02 pm »
I thought I'd post this video I found here for all you cat lovers.  Made me laugh til I cried and it's really cute!

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=24b22dad-6cee-4463-81cd-ff637c28b824&f=06/64&fg=email

Enjoy  :)
"... and Ennis, not big on endearments, said what he said to his horses and daughters, little darlin." ~Proulx

"Life is not a succession of urgents nows; it is a listless trickle of why-should-I's."  Johnny Depp as the Second Earl of Rochester.

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2006, 07:24:05 pm »
I love all animals, but I love cats more [little heart here] - coffeeCAT33

Here are some photos of my pets

YaadPyar - your kitties are just too cute!!

Offline ffrn

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2006, 07:43:30 pm »
I'm another one who voted bi-animal.  My dogs are larger than most of my horses but they still try and sit in my lap!LOL  They make very good hot water bottles but a large bed is advisable otherwise you tend to end up being pushed to a far corner.  Here is a photo of my favourite Scottish Deerhound.

Here is a photo of his grandchildren taken just after they were born 2 weeks ago.  Must take more photos of them today.  They're growing quickly, have just begun to walk properly in the past couple of days and their eyes are nearly open.

One of my Borzoi taken last year when he was only a youngster.  His coat has grown since then.

Here are a couple of my Miniature horses.

Here is my young Andalusian stallion showing off earlier this year.  He has filled out a lot since then.  He's one of the official mascots for Jess's feedstore thread.  Tonight he is in a stallion parade which should be fun.

I've had cats in the past and have wanted a Birman since I was a child.  Oh well, one day....

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2006, 12:22:08 am »
I also love all animals, but I'm a cat person by personality.

I have a adorable black kitten named Vivien!  She just turn 1 year old last month.
 :-*
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2006, 01:34:06 am »
I'm bi, but our cat Poonie wen to a new home a couple of months ago because of my allergies to her.  But you know what I discovered - parakeets.  Have a parakeet bond with you and you have all the conversation and intimacy you could want.

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2006, 12:42:55 am »
I guess I had to be "bi-" something...  ;) so lucky for me I love cats AND dogs.  Have a houseful of both.  St. Bernards, a blind & bossy cocker spaniel, and a teeming mongol horde of cats keep me practicing for the Doody Cleaning Olympics, Indoor AND Outdoor divisions!  Does this make me biscoopual? 
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

mvansand76

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2006, 03:37:30 pm »
I'm another one who voted bi-animal.  My dogs are larger than most of my horses but they still try and sit in my lap!LOL  They make very good hot water bottles but a large bed is advisable otherwise you tend to end up being pushed to a far corner.  Here is a photo of my favourite Scottish Deerhound.

One of my Borzoi taken last year when he was only a youngster.  His coat has grown since then.

Hi ffrn, I couldn't help noticing your beautiful Scottish deerhound and your Borzoi! We used to have an Afghan Hound, his name was Muscha. I am still a dog-person and have been considering having another Afghan Hound, Saluki or Irish Wolfhound or Deerhound...I am still trying to decide. Some people have tried talking us out of it, but the more I think about it, the surer I am that we need a dog!  :)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2006, 01:18:02 am »
I am a "bi animal" or whatever it was called. I love all animals... well, almost all animals.

Hi ffrn, I couldn't help noticing your beautiful Scottish deerhound and your Borzoi! We used to have an Afghan Hound, his name was Muscha. I am still a dog-person and have been considering having another Afghan Hound, Saluki or Irish Wolfhound or Deerhound...I am still trying to decide. Some people have tried talking us out of it, but the more I think about it, the surer I am that we need a dog!  :)

Melissa tsk, tsk, tsk! Cody the dog hasn't convinced you yet? Good luck honey! Dogs are wonderful pets, but they are a lot of work! May the Spirit of Snoopy be with you!  :)
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2006, 02:07:18 am »

Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty!

Those cats are soooooo cute!  :)
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.