Author Topic: The Great Tremblayan Migration--March 30, 2006. Happy 9th!  (Read 60175 times)

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
Re: The Great Tremblayan Migration--March 30, 2006. Happy 4th!
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2010, 09:36:07 am »
Four years--damn. Happy anniversary, y'all.  :D
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2010, 10:28:46 am »
How cool is this (thanks for telling me Elle)?!?  I am officially registered here since March 28, 2006, and we know for so many of us, we were deep in the throes before we made it to this refuge.

I love that we're still a community of friends, and have turned virtual reality into plain old reality.  I still count the Cowboy Etiquette thread, and Performance Thread as some of the best fun I've ever had. 

Your favorite memories from the past 4+ years?

LOVE, C
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2010, 10:48:03 am »
Welcome back, Oh Great Muse of BetterMost and "Moses" of the Tremblayans (as Clarissa put it so well! I wonder if that's where the word "mosey" came from?) Your post reminded me of something I had to add to the Cowboy Etiquette thread. It's so fun to revive those great Tremblayan threads we wrote before politics and fan fiction hit!!

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2010, 11:07:42 am »
That's funny, Lee!  The hardest part about being Moses-like is wearing the long white robe and everyone always wanting to know if you're wearing underneath it!!

I'm in the middle of some web re-design work at my job, and every single day I find out how much incredibly valuable information I learned about the internet and social networking and on-line everything from BetterMost and IMDb - we were starting off when everything on the web was exploding.

Remember when that NY Times reporter wanted to do a story on the Tremblayans?  He thought we were going in such a unique direction, and now - everyone's doing it.
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2010, 11:11:20 am »
Perhaps now I'll have some deeper feeling during the Passover Seder - always good to remember your own Egypt!

This is great.  A shout out to Celeste, who Moses'ed us over here.  Four effin years.  Dayum.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2010, 01:59:26 pm »
That's funny, Lee!  The hardest part about being Moses-like is wearing the long white robe and everyone always wanting to know if you're wearing underneath it!!

Yappy, as I fondly call you, I love seeing you here!  :-*

Your facebook updates always have me fits of giggles, so its good to see you with that huour over ere brightening up our little forum!

Yay for the Tremblay!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2010, 02:35:20 pm »
Happy Anniversary, y'all Tremblayans!!!   :)

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2010, 02:38:55 pm »
Member #7 here. Registered (Feb 16) way before I became a regular active member. However, I did come over - for good - from IMDB at the same time as Amanda on April 4th, so my 4 year anniversary is quickly approaching.
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2010, 02:49:24 pm »

Oh, I thought your robe was so long becuz you had to hide the tablets under it!!  ;D

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2010, 08:57:06 am »
Today is my four-year anniversary of joining BetterMost!  Special thanks to Fran for inviting me from IMDb.  :-*