Author Topic: The Great Tremblayan Migration--March 30, 2006. Happy 9th!  (Read 60184 times)

Offline Kay-Nasty

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • "Just Sending Up A Prayer Of Thanks"
Re: The Great Tremblayan Migration--March 30, 2006. Happy 5th!
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2011, 07:39:33 am »
Member 841!!! My 4 year anniversary was on April 3rd, the day before Heath's birthday  :-* :-* I don't post much, but I've been on at least once a week since I joined. I love all of you guys!
I was a BBM late bloomer, as I hadn't seen the movie until Jan 2007. I was actually too young to see the movie when it came out in theaters (I was only 16. Wow. I'm a baby  :o :o) so I didn't pay much attention to it until I came across it one day on HBO and decided to see what all the fuss was about. Pretty much changed way view on life and love and homosexuality. Um, it pretty much blew my mind. I was then obsessed with IMDb, until all the real threads kept getting lost and the regulars began to vanish. Then I found that glorious post with nothing but BetterMost. I knew it meant something big and when I finally pieced together the clues I found my new home.
Four fucking years.

Congrats everyone!!!!! On all of your anniversaries!!!! 

"I never had money, and I was very happy without it. When I die, my money's not gonna come with me. My movies will live on - for people to judge what I was as a person."  ~Heath, I swear

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2011, 09:57:25 am »
Member 841!!! My 4 year anniversary was on April 3rd, the day before Heath's birthday  :-* :-* I don't post much, but I've been on at least once a week since I joined. I love all of you guys!
I was a BBM late bloomer, as I hadn't seen the movie until Jan 2007. I was actually too young to see the movie when it came out in theaters (I was only 16. Wow. I'm a baby  :o :o) so I didn't pay much attention to it until I came across it one day on HBO and decided to see what all the fuss was about. Pretty much changed way view on life and love and homosexuality. Um, it pretty much blew my mind. I was then obsessed with IMDb, until all the real threads kept getting lost and the regulars began to vanish. Then I found that glorious post with nothing but BetterMost. I knew it meant something big and when I finally pieced together the clues I found my new home.
Four fucking years.

Congrats everyone!!!!! On all of your anniversaries!!!! 

Great post, Kay-Nasty!  Had no idea you were such a young whippersnapper.  Late congrats to you on your 4th BBM anniversary.  8)
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2011, 01:04:56 pm »
Wonderful to hear from you Kay-Nasty, and great to hear that the love of Brokeback Mountain lives on!!  :-*
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2011, 01:26:49 pm »
Congrats to all migrants!

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2011, 02:09:11 pm »
Officially registered 6/22/06, but I was around from the start.  I, like several others here, was on IMDB when Phillip announced that he would create a forum for us Brokies to post without fear of personal attacks.  I don't know why I took so long to register, but I lurked for awhile before SFericSF told me I should register for an account.  I've been here since then.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2011, 04:50:23 pm »
30 March for me! Can't belive its 5 years..
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2011, 11:14:27 pm »
I've been traveling and have been offline. Hard to believe it's been five years. Where does the time go?

My travels took me to San Francisco and I did have a chance to see the Castro Theatre (from the outside). So very cool...

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2011, 11:23:09 pm »
I've been traveling and have been offline. Hard to believe it's been five years. Where does the time go?

My travels took me to San Francisco and I did have a chance to see the Castro Theatre (from the outside). So very cool...

L

The Castro is cool from the inside, as well, especially with Brokeback being shown on the big screen!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2011, 07:44:03 am »
Hey! Nice to see you leslie!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2011, 09:40:11 am »
The Castro is cool from the inside, as well, especially with Brokeback being shown on the big screen!

I bet! That will be a treat for another trip....

Hey! Nice to see you leslie!

Thanks, Kelda! Nice to see you too!

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!