Author Topic: First Mate's Log  (Read 21441 times)

Offline Impish

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: First Mate's Log
« Reply #60 on: November 28, 2006, 12:07:24 pm »
I couldn't resist appending this news item from today's IMDB:

Former Baywatch star Pamela Anderson has filed for divorce from husband Kid Rock after less than four months of marriage. The couple married in a lavish "celebration ceremony" aboard a yacht moored off St Tropez, France on July 29, but made it official when they returned to the US and wed at the Beverly Hills Courthouse. Anderson, 39, has hired famed celebrity divorce lawyer Neal Hersh, whose clients include Kim Basinger, Halle Berry, Drew Barrymore and Denise Richards, and cites irreconcilable differences. Anderson's representative Tracy Nguyen tells American publication People, "Pamela filed for divorce last week. It wasn't a happy Thanksgiving." Earlier this month, Anderson miscarried what would have been her and Rock's first child together. She has two children - Dylan, eight, and Brandon, ten - from her marriage to rocker Tommy Lee. According to entertainment website Tmz.com, the couple did not have a prenuptial agreement, but because they were married for such a short time, it probably will have little impact on the divorce proceedings. Anderson is currently in Vancouver, Canada filming Blonde And Blonder with Denise Richards.

As we were boarding our ship in Nice on July 30, Pamela's yacht came into the port at Nice, and word spread that she had just been married the day before in St. Tropez.  After docking, the yacht (it was quite ugly, btw) just sat there with no visible activity.  We kept an eye on it for about an hour until we finally got the go-ahead to depart, and I was beginning to doubt the rumor was correct.   But this news item proved it.  Fun!

I believe the DVD I got of our trip includes a picture of the yacht.
If you won't pray in my school, I won't think in your church.