Author Topic: "Cool Random Questions"  (Read 14385 times)

injest

Re: "Cool Random Questions"
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2009, 10:54:54 am »
12 Want Kids?  Noooooooooo!

you sure about that, Kerry? we'll give you some time if you have to think about it.... :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2009, 10:40:31 pm »
12 Want Kids?  Noooooooooo!

you sure about that, Kerry? we'll give you some time if you have to think about it.... :laugh: :laugh:

I was just asking a friend........"What do people who DO NOT have kids, worry about?
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

injest

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2009, 10:44:44 pm »
I was just asking a friend........"What do people who DO NOT have kids, worry about?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2009, 12:21:08 am »
Chuck of interest to you,

What's your favourite scent ?

Beckham's signature.

When we lived in England, our last but one house made us reasonably close neighbours to the Beckham's  Northern house, they had one in the South as well.
We would see him in Waitrose  (like an upmarket Publix) on Sunday doing the grocery shopping. He is just as divine in real life as in his photos. I never plucked up the courage to get his autograph !!

We were sure one day when we were selling that house, to buy a farmhouse in the country, that the man himself was coming to view.We had a phone call from an agent to say that off the record a football player wanted to view the house that afternoon.Eveyone knew that the Beckhams were looking to move closer to Manchester.

I was beside myself with excitment. An hour after the arranged time the intercom went and I pressed the gate buzzer to admit................  no, not Beckham, but a pretty close second, David Ginola. OMG I thought I would pass out. ,he did not buy our house but chose an appartment close by.The Beckhams bought a converted barn close by and so until we sold the house about 6/12 later and moved to the country,they were near neighbours of ours.
We also had Rio Ferdinand, very hot, view the house and Roy Keane, a rude and horrid man. It got to the stage where Matt did not want to go to school if there was a viewing. He was at the time an avid Manchester United supporter.

I can also say with all honesty, that Ginola, Ferdinand and Keane have all been in my bedroom !!!!!!!!!!!!

We sold it in the end to a very pleasant and unassuming cardiac surgeon.