Author Topic: Who has seen these controversial moments?  (Read 20773 times)

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Who has seen these controversial moments?
« on: August 01, 2006, 07:10:45 pm »
There's a thread on the Open Forum discussing whether these things exist anywhere outside of Brokies' wild imaginations. I'm curious about how many people have seen them and how many haven't. For more on this, see "the mysterious 'I love you' and other nearly indiscernible moments":

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php?topic=2401.180

If you say you haven't seen them, then you later watch it again and DO see them, please come back and change your vote, so we can keep an accurate tally.

Notice I'm not even getting into the "sorry" "s/alright" debate!  :laugh:

Oh, for the record I voted YES to the "I love you," the hand-holding and the "Hey, c'mere." Have yet to see or hear the others, but I haven't ruled out their existence.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 07:15:23 pm by latjoreme »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
Re: Who has seen these controversial moments?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2006, 07:14:02 pm »
That "f*ck me" one is difficult. Jack says something, but I haven't yet made it out.
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Online Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2006, 07:17:47 pm »
I really didn't want to see/hear "I love you" in the closet scene, because it's not true to the story and didn't seem "right" but it's there and if you can't fix it you gotta stand it.
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2006, 07:23:10 pm »
but it's there and if you can't fix it you gotta stand it.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good one, Lee.

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2006, 07:32:21 pm »
In TS1, I guess I saw the hand holding. It looks to me more like Jack holding Ennis's arm or wrist, but I saw it. I haven't read the thread about indescernible moments, but after the recent discussion in Chez Tremblay, I listened for the "f*ck me". I heard something, but I'm not entirely sure it's "f*ck me." In TS2, I hear "c'mon" but not "lie back." And I'm as sure as I can be that I hear "hey, c'mere" (or something) in the reunion scene. I haven't heard Ennis say anything in the closet scene, but I'm not sure I want to. I agree with Lee, that it doesn't seem "right."

Offline JT

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2006, 07:39:03 pm »
I definately see them holding hands in TS1 right before Jack let out that loud orgasmic groan.  Eventhough the subtitle says it Ennis that groans, it's Jack's voice I heard.  I have a hard time hearing any of those speeches, but when I turn the tv real loud, I did hear the "sorry" and "it's alright" in TS2.  I'm not debating.  I better watch it again with the tv full blast someday.

Offline dly64

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2006, 07:46:19 pm »
I've heard/seen it all, except for the "Oh, Jack ..."

I have found that using headphones and watching the movie on either a large screen or watching the movie close up makes a huge difference.

I have always seen Jack holding Ennis' hand. I find it interesting that others haven't seen it. However, it was pointed out that in TS1, after Ennis bolts and Jack grabs Ennis and says, “C’mon” …. Jack takes Ennis’ hand and puts it back on his hard dick. You know … it happens. Had someone not pointed that out (to me), I wouldn’t have noticed it.
Diane

"We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em."

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2006, 07:58:53 pm »
Heya Buds,

Nice poll.  I just voted for all the options except for Ennis saying "Oh Jack".  Hmmm.  I'm quite convinced that I hear/ see the others.  And, by the way,  what in the hell ever happened to "I'm sorry" in TS2?
 ;)

I think that one needs to be added to the list of controversial moments.  Just so there's no suspense, I'm planning on voting for that one too.
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2006, 08:03:15 pm »
I think that one needs to be added to the list of controversial moments.  Just so there's no suspense, I'm planning on voting for that one too.

Your wish is my command!  :)

I also added Diane's observation about TS1.

Seven people had alread voted by the time I added those options, so hopefully they will come back and add those votes.

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2006, 08:06:36 pm »
Gee!  Thanks Katherine!
 :D

Offline dly64

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2006, 08:19:41 pm »
I added my votes! BTW, it only allowed me to select six items, so I took out the "f..k me" in TS1, even though I heard it!  :-\
Diane

Offline nakymaton

• aka Mel
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2006, 09:03:30 pm »
Hey! What about "none of them"!

*grump*
Watch out. That poster has a low startle point.

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2006, 09:54:54 pm »
Your wish is my command, too, Mel.  :) (I added "none of the above.")

Yours is, too, Diane. I had accidentally left the vote limit as the number of options I originally had -- six. Now you can select up to 10 (though I can't imagine anybody voting for all of them PLUS "none of the above").

So go ahead and reinstate "fuck me"!

Offline nakymaton

• aka Mel
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2006, 09:57:48 pm »
I did actually hear "c'mere" in the reunion scene (long before I heard anyone discussing it). The rest, though, I don't think are really there. (Though Jack and Ennis are close to holding hands in TS1... I'm just not sure I would call it "hand-holding" exactly.)

But thanks for letting me be a grump!  :-*
Watch out. That poster has a low startle point.

Offline dly64

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2006, 10:05:19 pm »
I have revised my reply!! Now it accurately reflects what I heard!
Diane

Offline opinionista

« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2006, 06:31:51 am »
I'm a lip reader. On the reunion scene Ennis says c'mon or c'mere. He says something after kissing Jack. He also says I'm sorry on the TS-1, and Jack replies S'alright, s'alright.

However, he doesn't move his lips at all after he finds the shirts in the closet. I've seeing this scene over and over again, and he doesn't move his lips at all. There's no I love you. He's gets emotional, but doesn't say anything.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline JT

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2006, 11:12:02 am »
I've heard/seen it all, except for the "Oh, Jack ..."

I have found that using headphones and watching the movie on either a large screen or watching the movie close up makes a huge difference.

I have always seen Jack holding Ennis' hand. I find it interesting that others haven't seen it. However, it was pointed out that in TS1, after Ennis bolts and Jack grabs Ennis and says, “C’mon” …. Jack takes Ennis’ hand and puts it back on his hard dick. You know … it happens. Had someone not pointed that out (to me), I wouldn’t have noticed it.

That's a great idea!  Something you can hear things in headphones that you can not hear in speakers.  Maybe I'll try that next time.  I'm also trying to read their lips but that's not always reliable because some words can be spoken with out hardly moving the lips.

Offline jpwagoneer1964

• Me and my 1951 DeSoto Suburban
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2006, 11:16:59 am »
I'm a lip reader. On the reunion scene Ennis says c'mon or c'mere. He says something after kissing Jack. He also says I'm sorry on the TS-1, and Jack replies S'alright, s'alright.

However, he doesn't move his lips at all after he finds the shirts in the closet. I've seeing this scene over and over again, and he doesn't move his lips at all. There's no I love you. He's gets emotional, but doesn't say anything.
The shirts. Ennis breathes in, exhales then "I love you", you can see his lips move although the shirts are covering 3/4 of his mouth.
Thank you Heath and Jake for showing us Ennis and Jack,  teaching us how much they loved one another.

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2006, 12:47:39 pm »
I just watched TS1 again (on YouTube!). I saw Jack seem to grab Ennis' hand offscreen, when they're sitting up, and put it somewhere also offscreen. I noticed Ennis settled down slightly at that point and stare more intently into Jack's eyes, as if he's getting it. So I changed my vote to include that.

I also heard, with the speakers pressed to my ears, Jack breathe some sounds that could possibly be "fuck me," or could also just be gasping. I'm not quite sure enough to add that to my vote.

I'm trying to be scrupulously empirical about this!

Offline dly64

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2006, 02:19:21 pm »
I just watched TS1 again (on YouTube!). I saw Jack seem to grab Ennis' hand offscreen, when they're sitting up, and put it somewhere also offscreen. I noticed Ennis settled down slightly at that point and stare more intently into Jack's eyes, as if he's getting it. So I changed my vote to include that.

Yep ... Amanda brought that one to my attention!  ;)
Diane

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2006, 02:29:02 pm »

I agree with above about the offscreen.
Thank you Heath and Jake for showing us Ennis and Jack,  teaching us how much they loved one another.

moremojo

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2006, 08:06:04 pm »
I've borne witness to three of these controversial moments. I've heard Jack utter 'Fuck me' in the first tent scene (he actually says it twice), I've seen Jack clasp Ennis's hand in the first tent scene, and I'm almost positive Jack says 'I'm sorry' in the second tent scene (some people swear that 'I'm sorry' isn't there, but I heard it on my first viewing, and in every subsequent one).

I didn't catch the handholding until I purchased my DVD copy, and had to watch the scene twice before I caught it--in the cinema, the scene was too dark to make this detail out, and even in the digitally lightened transfer, the gesture occurs so quickly it could easily be missed. It adds a whole new dimension to the emotional tenor of the boys' relationship at this early juncture, mitigating the animal lust of the moment with tenderness and affectionate yearning.

I didn't hear Jack's effin' plea until a friend of mine clued me in, and I had to watch the scene on DVD a couple of times before catching it. It's so subtle as to be barely noticeable, but again adds to our understanding of Jack's character, further suggesting his worldliness and experience relative to Ennis's.

Amazing that over half a year later, we're still discovering nuances to this film. How many more may there be, one wonders?

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2006, 01:44:01 am »
I hear the "fuck me, fuck me" clear as a high-pitched bell.  I have seen the lip twitch that some are sure is the closet "I love you."  I have always, easily, heard the c'mere at the reunion kiss.  But though I have tried and tried, I cannot see the handholding.  I believe you, but I can't see it.

Not sure this is the same ilk, but how about the J A C K spelled out in the windshield, sky, house, and tree outside of the Twists, when Ennis comes out?  I can see that, now that it was pointed out.  I don't think it was deliberate though.

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2006, 01:53:24 am »
But though I have tried and tried, I cannot see the handholding.  I believe you, but I can't see it.

If it helps, here's the link to YouTube's "4 Nights in 20 Years." That's where I first saw it, and IMO it's pretty clear there (lower left corner of the screen). Could be you just have the wrong shape of DVD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZTMBth4-lg&search=brokeback

Not sure this is the same ilk, but how about the J A C K spelled out in the windshield, sky, house, and tree outside of the Twists, when Ennis comes out?  I can see that, now that it was pointed out.  I don't think it was deliberate though.

Yeah, that's an interesting one. I see it, too. But you're right, there the question is not so much, "Do you see it?" but "Do you think they meant it?"

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2006, 02:05:58 am »
 url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZTMBth4-lg&search=brokeback]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZTMBth4-lg&search=brokeback[/url]

Yeah, that's an interesting one. I see it, too. But you're right, there the question is not so much, "Do you see it?" but "Do you think they meant it?"

[/quote]I see it but the j is the first cloud, the darker part.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 11:53:53 pm by jpwagoneer1964 »

Offline dly64

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2006, 09:35:02 pm »

I read that on IMDb. Now every time I see that scene, I see "Jack". It obviously was not intentional … but it is there just the same!
Diane

Offline JT

« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2006, 11:19:29 pm »

What are you guys talking aobut??? ???
I saw a cloud that looks like a "C" and that's it.  Where did you guys see "JACK" spelled out?

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2006, 11:56:15 pm »
I saw a cloud that looks like a "C" and that's it.  Where did you guys see "JACK" spelled out?
J I see it in the dark part of the first cloud, A the house, C second cloud, K tree. The windshield, actually rear window doesn't make sence to me with out subtracting part.

Offline dly64

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2006, 06:58:44 pm »

JT - The "J" in the windshield is laying on its side. The “A” is the house. The “C” is the cloud. The “K” is the tree (but it needs one more “leg” to be a complete “K”). I am sure that it wasn’t intentional. It is just interesting that it’s there … a hint … of Jack (watching over Ennis??)
Diane

Offline JT

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2006, 07:17:58 pm »
Wow!  Thanks JP and Diane!  I can see it now, sort of.  That's really interesting.  I always think that Jack will forever watch over Ennis and this makes it even more so.

mvansand76

« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2006, 12:53:56 pm »
The only thing I heard very clearly was "Love you" in the closet. I posted this somewhere else, but my boyfriend, who is not aware of the discussion surrounding this, heard this loud and clear too, and he was really wondering what the fuss was about, because they loved each other, didn't they, that's what he said. I love my boyfriend, because it really is THAT simple.

Just to add my 2 cents (?) I never ever heard any of the things that Jack supposedly says in the first tent scene and I am honestly wondering where that discussion came from all of a sudden (not that I doubt the sanity of the people who did hear it ;)). I have seen the film 15 times (estimation) and I have never heard anything but grunts. I also highly doubt Jack saying something like that so soon in the physical relationship, even if it was at the height of passion.

Offline dly64

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2006, 01:09:44 pm »
Just to add my 2 cents (?) I never ever heard any of the things that Jack supposedly says in the first tent scene and I am honestly wondering where that discussion came from all of a sudden (not that I doubt the sanity of the people who did hear it ;)). I have seen the film 15 times (estimation) and I have never heard anything but grunts. I also highly doubt Jack saying something like that so soon in the physical relationship, even if it was at the height of passion.

I heard the "f**k me" ... I swear!  ;) ;D It is subtle, but it's there (IMO). I don't know ... I can easily imagine Jack saying that ... especially since he seemed to be wanting to have the "opportunity" (i.e. for Ennis to "f**k" him ... you know what I mean?) for quite awile!  ;D
Diane

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2006, 12:56:17 am »
The "I love you" is right here. Ennis (Heath) is actually saying it in this still. The second he gets the words out scene exits to Mrs Twist with coffee cup in kitchen.

Offline Momof2

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • BLISS
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2006, 04:54:08 pm »
I have heard the "I love you".  As for the TS1 have not.  I thought Ennis was holding Jacks hand but the closer I looked to me it was like he was holding his forearm for leverage?  I did think it looked like Jack took Ennis' hand and place it somewhere offscreen.  I do not here the Come here in the reunion. 
I wish I knew how to quit you.

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2006, 05:05:38 pm »
I have heard the "I love you".  As for the TS1 have not.  I thought Ennis was holding Jacks hand but the closer I looked to me it was like he was holding his forearm for leverage?  I did think it looked like Jack took Ennis' hand and place it somewhere offscreen.  I do not here the Come here in the reunion. 
"Come here" is right after they break apart.

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2006, 02:13:57 am »

Yes. And unfortunately, Ennis is saying it not to beckon Jack to him, but to lead him into the apartment to meet Alma.

Offline Momof2

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • BLISS
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2006, 09:17:59 am »
Yes. And unfortunately, Ennis is saying it not to beckon Jack to him, but to lead him into the apartment to meet Alma.

I heard it when I watched the other day.  After reading this, I thought it was like Come here so you can meet Alma and we can get out of here.
I wish I knew how to quit you.

Offline dly64

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2006, 10:27:14 am »

Yes ... there's one there, but there is also a "come here" when Ennis grabs Jack and slams him against the wall. Listen ... you can hear it. Put on headphones if you still can't hear it. I SWEAR .... it's there! ;)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2006, 01:43:26 pm by dly64 »
Diane

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2006, 11:37:09 am »
Yes ... there's one there, but there is also a "come here" when Ennis grabs Jack and slams him against the wall. Listen ... you can here it. Put on headphones if you still can't hear it. I SWEAR .... it's there! ;)
Your are Right. I forgot about the first one.

Offline starboardlight

• nipith.com
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2006, 01:42:00 pm »
Jack taking Ennis's hand to his erection and the hand holding in TS1 are the only things I've seen. I was actually the one that pointed out the hand holding toward the end of their "rustling", right after I got the dvd. althought "hand holding" sounds so romantic and tender, when in fact it was more like grasping and intense, while it was happening.
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2006, 08:30:04 am »
I have modified my votes also. After seeing the film the last time, I did indeed hear Ennis whisper "Oh Jack" as he held the shirts up near his mouth. I also heard a ragged breath which seemed to be saying "I love you." He took that deep breath then released it and he seemed to be sighing "I love you." but its not 100% clear, and not clearly enunciated really.

Now as to TS1, as I understand it, Jack grabs Ennis's hand during their lovemaking, places it on his... erection is the term we're using here? and then at the very end of the scene looks as though he is going to kiss Ennis's hand. We watched that scene in slow motion, a few times, just to make sure.

-Daniel.
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2006, 09:15:51 pm »
Is it OK to bump a poll?

Anyway,

Bump!

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2006, 08:19:49 am »
I heard the "f**k me" ... I swear!  ;) ;D It is subtle, but it's there (IMO). I don't know ... I can easily imagine Jack saying that ... especially since he seemed to be wanting to have the "opportunity" (i.e. for Ennis to "f**k" him ... you know what I mean?) for quite awile!  ;D

Yep I heard that too. You know what I did? I listened to the sound through my headphones. I heard him say "f**k me" I heard him say "I,m sorry" I heard Ennis say "Jack" and "I love you" in the closet. You really have to listen but I DID hear it. Tell you what else. With headphones on, the morning after TS1, I actually heard the birds singing and the water running in the stream and I didnt hear that without headphones.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2006, 04:41:37 am »
I did actually hear "c'mere" in the reunion scene (long before I heard anyone discussing it). The rest, though, I don't think are really there. (Though Jack and Ennis are close to holding hands in TS1... I'm just not sure I would call it "hand-holding" exactly.)

But thanks for letting me be a grump!  :-*
                                               i swear i hear on that ive never heard anyone else tell about before,  and i dont know if its truly there, its just something that i feel hear, kind of like the way you discern something someone says after you know part of it and then put it together in your head.   after the reunion, and ennis breaks away from jack and nuzzles him and starts to walk away, he say what i swear is "wait up" and starts to walk up to the stairs...always wonder if anyone else noticed that....

Beautiful mind

Offline Cameron

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2007, 07:37:32 pm »
I haven't seen this thread before, what a great one.

I just voted, but only for three of them, the two hand holdings in TS 1 and Jack saying "I'm sorry".

I have read about some of these in other places, but I never did hear them aside from 'I'm sorry'.

These things haven't been discussed in a long long time, I thought I would bump this too.

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2007, 02:34:16 am »
Hey, after our special small group annotation of the film at the BBQ, I can check off more of these!  :)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2007, 06:59:58 am »
                                               i swear i hear on that ive never heard anyone else tell about before,  and i dont know if its truly there, its just something that i feel hear, kind of like the way you discern something someone says after you know part of it and then put it together in your head.   after the reunion, and ennis breaks away from jack and nuzzles him and starts to walk away, he say what i swear is "wait up" and starts to walk up to the stairs...always wonder if anyone else noticed that....

It seems to me like Ennis says, "later" or "hey, later" or "wait--later" ---something like that. I'm probably wrong because I haven't heard a lot of the things that other Brokies have heard. Maybe I could if I had earphones.
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dagi

« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2007, 07:59:47 am »
The subtitles tell he says "hey". just that, no "later" or something. But it doesn´t matter to me, as both of them and all of us know what later would come... ;D

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2007, 09:12:25 am »
Ennis and Jack holding hands in TS1

This isn't controvertial at all ... you can just see it in the widescreen version but if you have the fullscreen edition it's clear as day. (I have both)

Some people haven't seen it, though. And for those who have, what's controversial is whether Ennis is holding Jack's hand or something else ...  ::)

Dagi

« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2007, 09:46:25 am »
  So, if Ennis is holding onto something else ... then either it's verrrrrrry stretchy or it's about 16 inches long!!!  Either way, I can see why Ennis keeps coming back for more!!!

Susie

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 10:48:36 am by Ellemeno »

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2007, 11:27:09 am »

Are you possibly emplying that Heath {Ennis} is really Hanging on to Jakes Jacks {penis} instead of just
simulating that move.  I think if that is the case.  The questions about the kisses are rather trite, and the
question would be about something else entirely, when asked about their intimate times while making the
movie...OMFG.

Beautiful mind

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2007, 11:33:08 am »
Well, I'm not saying that Heath is actually holding onto Jake in that sense. I would think more likely they're suggesting that Ennis is holding onto Jack. That's what some people believe, anyway.

mvansand76

« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2007, 04:01:09 pm »

One other thing ...... Did you notice that in TS2, Jack cradles Ennis' head as he lies on top of him and kisses him .... would you believe I ordered the fullscreen edition from the states just so that I could see that one moment ..... Brokeback got me good!!

Oh I love that little detail, it's so amazing...  I saw that the very first time I saw the movie, and ever since! I was gutted when I saw that, such tenderness....

*sigh*

mvansand76

« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2007, 05:22:48 pm »
It's just one of my favourite "1/4 of a second" moments in the film!!!!

BTW, I love your picture Snavel del Snuit, you look very glamorous, like a model!

And don't we wish it had lasted longer than 1/4 of a second..... :P.... :laugh:

Thank you!  :-* It was taken with my cell phone 2 years ago!  :D

Mel

mvansand76

« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2007, 05:28:04 pm »
Ooooh, another 20 minutes or so should do it!!

Susie

Yup.... that should do it!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2007, 10:33:28 pm »
I checked them all, because I'm sure I have heard/seen them all at least once or twice during my 1000000000000000000000 viewings of the movie.

Okay. That was an exaggeration. I've only seen it 10000000000000 times.

And I'm absolutely CERTAIN I heard Ennis say "I love you" in the closet!  :D
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2007, 10:55:29 pm »
After viewing the movie in the company of more sharp-eared Brokies, I can now attest to No. 2, Jack saying "f*ck me" in TS1. Either that, or he groans in a way that sounds a lot like that!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #57 on: June 13, 2007, 12:41:23 am »
Ooooh, another 20 minutes or so should do it!!

Susie

That's a really cute picture of you Susie! Thanks for posting it!  :D
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

mvansand76

« Reply #58 on: June 13, 2007, 08:02:27 am »
That's a really cute picture of you Susie! Thanks for posting it!  :D

I agree! And where did you get those cute smilies?

8)

mvansand76

« Reply #59 on: June 13, 2007, 08:40:59 am »
Gee thanks Snavel del Snuit!

I downloaded the smileys from www.smileycentral.com.  It's a bit faffy though because the code you need in imbedded in a load of other stuff ... but I'm a dab hand at it now.

It's great fun, I can sing  .... .... dance the hula .... .... go shopping .... the possibilities are endless!!!

Susie

That's so cute!!! Thanks, I am gonna take a look over there....

:-*