Author Topic: Cowboy hats  (Read 34789 times)

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
Re: Cowboy hats
« Reply #100 on: September 19, 2007, 08:42:57 am »
Lee you handsome thing!! Good choice...so happy you had a good time out there...

Awwww! Thank you Jess!!
It was a wonderful time!!
I'll never forget it! ;D
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

injest

« Reply #101 on: September 19, 2007, 11:15:24 pm »
I think you look right nice there, JT!!

Nice to see you!

Offline JT

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #102 on: October 01, 2007, 02:24:41 pm »
Thanks, Injest!

moremojo

« Reply #103 on: October 01, 2007, 03:43:58 pm »
I just now had to change my vote, from no hat to black hat, which I purchased on Saturday, September 22nd of this year, while attending the gay and lesbian rodeo in Austin. Haven't worn it, mind you, since Sunday, September 23rd, but at least I have one now (and hopefully will enjoy more occasions to display it).

For pics (courtesy of Eric and one gentle lady present at the rodeo), please see my blog.

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • I swear.............
« Reply #104 on: October 01, 2007, 03:47:49 pm »
I just now had to change my vote, from no hat to black hat, which I purchased on Saturday, September 22nd of this year, while attending the gay and lesbian rodeo in Austin. Haven't worn it, mind you, since Sunday, September 23rd, but at least I have one now (and hopefully will enjoy more occasions to display it).

For pics (courtesy of Eric and one gentle lady present at the rodeo), please see my blog.
You look gooooood in that hat Cowboy!
I think you should wear it anywhere ya go! Heck, your in Texas,you can get away with it! LOL
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • I swear.............
« Reply #105 on: October 01, 2007, 03:56:45 pm »
Texas in general, sure, but Austin ain't really a cowboy-hat town, as Eric noted on his recent visit here. Austin's kind of an anomaly for the state as whole (and on the whole, that's a good thing); no one would look askew seeing you sport a cowboy hat on the street, certainly, but you wouldn't necessarily see a lot of others doing so (unless you were at the Rainbow Cattle Company on Saturday night!  ;)).
Now that sounds like a fun place!!  ;D

injest

« Reply #106 on: October 03, 2007, 08:13:27 am »
Texas in general, sure, but Austin ain't really a cowboy-hat town, as Eric noted on his recent visit here. Austin's kind of an anomaly for the state as whole (and on the whole, that's a good thing); no one would look askew seeing you sport a cowboy hat on the street, certainly, but you wouldn't necessarily see a lot of others doing so (unless you were at the Rainbow Cattle Company on Saturday night!  ;)).

shoot you could still get away with it....even in Austin!

and you DO look good in a hat!

moremojo

« Reply #107 on: October 03, 2007, 11:01:25 am »
and you DO look good in a hat!
Thank you kindly! I do wear my San Antonio Spurs baseball cap pretty much everytime I go out in daytime...Eric saw me in this while in town. In fact, this was what I wore to the rodeo, only to be replaced by the black cowboy hat.

Now baseball caps...those you see plenty of around here, with everyone from frat boys to truck drivers sporting them.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 05:02:13 pm by moremojo »