Author Topic: The New Star Trek Movie  (Read 39736 times)

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
Re: The New Star Trek Movie
« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2009, 09:24:01 am »
I think he's kinda hot, in a slightly dangerous-looking way. FWIW.  ;D

Yes, but I don't want her to be attracted to highly logical people! But then again, I guess it's better than being attracted to cowboys like Kirk!

Great to see you here coyote! Been back to Wyoming at all?
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline CoyotePiper

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2009, 02:23:10 pm »

Great to see you here coyote! Been back to Wyoming at all?

I get out there just about every winter to go snowboarding in Jackson or Grand Targhee. I need to get out there in the summer though to get out to Lightning Flat. That goat path to LF (rockypoint rd) is not passable unless snowfree and dry. Easy to get stuck in the mud and stranded with no phone service. I got within a couple of miles last year but was afraid of getting the rental car stuck.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2009, 02:27:11 pm »
:o

I would have given my right arm to dance with Spock at that time.  ;D

That doesn't seem very logical, acquiescing in the loss of a useful body part for a few minutes on a dancefloor. ...  ;)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2009, 04:55:52 pm »
That doesn't seem very logical, acquiescing in the loss of a useful body part for a few minutes on a dancefloor. ...  ;)

Are you channeling Spock?  ;D
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2009, 05:03:13 pm »
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #65 on: June 06, 2009, 09:02:41 pm »

I get out there just about every winter to go snowboarding in Jackson or Grand Targhee. I need to get out there in the summer though to get out to Lightning Flat. That goat path to LF (rockypoint rd) is not passable unless snowfree and dry. Easy to get stuck in the mud and stranded with no phone service. I got within a couple of miles last year but was afraid of getting the rental car stuck.

I've been on the road going north from Devil's Tower to LF in January and also the road coming into LF from Montana in February. Believe it or not, it was easier going than last year at this time when the roadtrippers encountered tons of mud and poor U/L Flyer got a flat in Lightning Flat (he had lots of help changing it, though!).
"chewing gum and duct tape"