Author Topic: My Husband has Cancer  (Read 11340 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: My Husband has Cancer
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2009, 05:43:33 pm »
Hey there friend,

I am so sorry to read this.
Sending you love and light and hope.  You are in my thoughts.

:-*
~M

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
Re: My Husband has Cancer
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2009, 02:33:52 am »
Sue, I saw this a couple of days ago and ever since I've been trying to figure out what to say to you. Words fail me. :'(

I am so sorry to hear this. Please know that both you and your husband will be in my constant prayers. :-*

Dear David, just knowing you care, which I do, is all that is needed and thank you for the prayers.

Hey there friend,

I am so sorry to read this.
Sending you love and light and hope.  You are in my thoughts.

:-*
~M

Milli, so so good to see you and thank you so much for the good thoughts.

Update on Bobs condition........

He has now lost the use of his legs, which he is finding very frustrating, but with Paul's help, we can lift him from the bed to the chair and visa versa, so he can still sit in the loungeroom around us, watch TV, and we play poker together on the lap top, so we find plenty of things to do.

Yesterday we called a Maxi CAb that caters for wheel chairs, and we went in to town and had some retail therapy, and it did us all good.

I dont know what I would do without my son Paul, he has been a tower of strength and is over here with us most of the day. He is here to help lift his father out of bed in the morning and back in bed at night.

Our ocupational therapist ordered a surgical hoist for us, which should be delivered in a couple of days. That will take a lot of the strain off Paul, as the last thing we need is for him to get injured.

We are in good spirits, and try to have some fun days, and take things as they come. Medication is keeping most of the pain at bay.

Thank you once again for all your good wishes.
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection