Author Topic: What Scary Movie Are You?  (Read 5603 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
What Scary Movie Are You?
« on: November 01, 2009, 06:58:48 pm »
You Are Jaws

You're scared of what you can't see right in front of you. Your imagination tends to get the better of you.
And for you, something like the deep, dark ocean is obviously pretty terrifying. Who knows what's lurking right next to you?

The idea of trying to get away from something that's after you really gets your heart pumping. Being chased horrifies you.
You're also quite scared of big, hungry animals with no sense of right or wrong. You know a shark will stop at nothing to make you its lunch.

The First Rule of Blogthings Is: You Don't Talk About Blogthings      

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline min

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: What Scary Movie Are You?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 05:53:56 am »
You Are Jaws

You're scared of what you can't see right in front of you. Your imagination tends to get the better of you.
And for you, something like the deep, dark ocean is obviously pretty terrifying. Who knows what's lurking right next to you?

The idea of trying to get away from something that's after you really gets your heart pumping. Being chased horrifies you.
You're also quite scared of big, hungry animals with no sense of right or wrong. You know a shark will stop at nothing to make you its lunch.