Our BetterMost Community > Quick Personality Quizzes

What Crappy Halloween Treat Do You Hate Most?

(1/2) > >>

CellarDweller:
You Hate Religious Tracts

You love that Halloween is a dark, wild holiday. You may or may not be religious, but you don't want to think about religion on this night.  So needless to say, it's a real buzz kill when you're expecting candy and get some Bible verse instead.

You think that religion belongs in churches, and you hate when people use a fun occasion as an excuse to push their beliefs on you.  You wish more people would "live and let live." After all, Halloween is all about letting your freak flag fly.

Blogthings: Quizzes and Tests and Memes, Oh My!      

min:
You Hate Toothbrushes

Not every day of course, but there's nothing worse than getting a toothbrush for Halloween.
You believe that Halloween is a time for fun, and you don't want it be ruined by a severe slap of responsibility.

Of course you'll brush your teeth. You don't need a stranger to remind you of dental hygiene.
But before you brush your teeth, you'll eat enough candy to give a dentist nightmares. Hey, it only happens once a year... so you'll treat yourself.

CellarDweller:
bumping up for Halloween

Front-Ranger:
I dislike jujubes, sour anything, jellybeans, etc. Also, people trying to get rid of old, stale candy.

CellarDweller:

--- Quote from: Front-Ranger on October 20, 2014, 04:34:52 pm ---I dislike jujubes, sour anything, jellybeans, etc. Also, people trying to get rid of old, stale candy.
--- End quote ---

That's just wrong, and cheap!  LOL   Go buy fresh stuff!

As for sour, I do like some sour candies.......Sour Patch Kids, and Sour Skittles.   Right Chrissi?  ;)   :laugh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version