Brokeback Mountain: Our Community's Common Bond > The Lighter Side

The "I LOVE everything Brokeback" thread

(1/8) > >>

Sheriff Roland:
Out at IMDb, one of the more popular and fluff filled treads that seems to have survived has been the "I love everything BBM/Ennis/Jack/ etc..." thread. In honour of the release of the DVD in North America this week, I will be starting a new thread each day on this new and improved board. I'm sure that a few people here will enjoy contributing to this ode to love, however
                            - PLEASE - one thought per post - thanksThe "I LOVE everything brokeback" thread

I love that Brokeback comes out on DVD in less than 16 hours

starboardlight:
I love how the movie created a large family of people who have never met and some will never ever meet.

Lumière:
I love Brokeback mountain so much...to the point where I was contemplating getting a 50+ inch TV to simulate the theatre experience!  I resolved that the TV could wait till next year, but the Dvd is on its way to me at the moment.

vkm91941:
I LOVE Brokeback Mountain because it broke my heart and gave it back to me and then led me here to a whole new set of cyber friends!

RouxB:
I love Brokeback Mountain because it has, and continues to, get me through some tough times.
I love Brokeback Mountain because it is a beautiful story and the beauty of it hasn't faded with umpteenth zillion viewings-Ennis delMar and Jack F. Twist are alive and well in me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version