Author Topic: NEW SITE ABOUT JAKE GYLLENHAAL... CHECK IT OUT  (Read 14025 times)

Offline wtbgirl

• Sr. Ranch Hand
Re: NEW SITE ABOUT JAKE GYLLENHAAL... CHECK IT OUT
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2006, 12:59:56 pm »
I must admit this guy is hilarious - and the fact that he mentioned the Cloonster and his Gawker-Stawker showdown cracks me up (as I mentioned the same thing in an earlier post on this thread).

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2006, 11:56:56 pm »
I had bookmarked this website but just now remembered to go to it. TOO FUNNY! I love it.
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2006, 06:03:43 pm »
Check out todays installment! They are now acusing a dog of stalking Jake! LOL This is "Piss your self laughing" stuff. I laughed at this almost as much as I laughed at Sheyne's subtitles post, I repeat ALMOST. Nothing can beat "Brokeback Through The Looking Glass" thread on the funniness scale! :D
« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 06:54:23 pm by Becky »
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2006, 06:58:25 pm »
Look what some nutcase put on the comments bit:*Cough* wasn't me! *shifty eyes*

I am loving all your work on this blog! Finally a place where us stalkers can be safe. We are always given bad press, I mean we are not all knife weilding maniacs (although some of us are) who are hell bent on getting a sniff of Jake....although that would be nice! *Stares in to the sky and dreams* Anyway getting back to the subject, it is great to see Jake back in the public eye again, although it is not good that he is ignoring his mother! We should be praising her, after all she did make Jake. But Jake does seem more interested in that parking meter! I wonder how much it costs to buy a parking meter from the LA council?....Back off bitches it was my idea, I am going to fly over there tomorrow and steal it, I mean who is going to miss a tiny little parking meter, after all Jake did stare at it! .......If the police ask I was never here.I can't believe they are still after me for stealing Jake's normal length socks. Anyway good day to you fellow wackos I am going to get my self a parking meter!

I do believe this is my funniest comment on there yet! Well that is what you get when I am in a stupid mood and you get me talking about Jake! ;D
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2006, 07:29:51 pm »
Okay, enough of this Jake Gyllenhaal talk-I have enough trouble managing my Brokeback Mountain obsession-I dont need more!!

Heathen

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2006, 05:10:48 pm »
Bumping this. Just checked it and there's some funny new updates.
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

Offline reannawrites

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • I'm a brokie and proud of it!
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2006, 05:21:52 pm »
ummm Becky....The authorities might come after you for being a stalker without realizing you live miles away in the U.K  :)

I had a lovers quarrel with the world - Robert Frost.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2006, 06:20:09 pm »
ummm Becky....The authorities might come after you for being a stalker without realizing you live miles away in the U.K

LOL Now that would be funny! Yeah they will be searching all over LA for a Miss Twist! And I will be sat at home screaming, "I am right here!"  :laugh:

Offline Kd5000

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2006, 09:05:16 am »
Becky had her chance at Lecister Square for BAFTA. That's so much closer then most of us have ever gotten to Jack Twist...   I would have barrelled thru, "Hey, I just wanta take your picture. Can u put on this black cowboy hat."

By the way, is he going to be clean-cut in Zodiac. Do not like the "SERPICO" look!

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2006, 11:36:56 am »
Like some else said, some sites seem pretty 'stalker-ish' but this is at least humourous..
Anyone read the section:
"WHEN I THINK ABOUT YOU I TOUCH MYSELF, OH OH OH "..LOL!!

It's hilarious.. ;D