Author Topic: NEW SITE ABOUT JAKE GYLLENHAAL... CHECK IT OUT  (Read 14037 times)

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
Re: NEW SITE ABOUT JAKE GYLLENHAAL... CHECK IT OUT
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2006, 11:56:32 am »
That whole site is hilarious! I am sorry to tell you guys, I think I am in-love with another site! But of course I don't love it as much as I love it here. I regularly post on the comments page under the name of Miss Twist, so if you see someone saying random stuff about parking meters and socks, feel free to say hi, but never reveal my real name, otherwise the police will be after me. :laugh:
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline wtbgirl

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2006, 12:45:37 pm »
I don't know what is funnier on that site - the Jake Beard Watch, the Sock Watch, or the Boo Watch.  LMFAO!   :laugh:
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 12:50:21 pm by amy7769 »

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2006, 12:48:41 pm »
There have actually been talks about a pcket watch and even (wait for it).... an underwear watch! :o
But it was agreed that that would be going a little too far and it might get a litte too steamy to handle! ;D
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "Youth is wasted on the young..."
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2006, 01:56:43 pm »
Lol, yes Bex, pocket watch is taking it too far *cough cough*. While we're at it, we should do a button watch... someone already did a YouTube video on it.

And then we can do a Beardy beard watch... which would mean continuous watching. Because Jakie loves the Beardy beard at the moment...
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2006, 03:44:53 pm »
Yes we both know about the pocket action at the Oscars and the "Stop touching yourself, Jake!" comments! ;)

Check the reply I put under yours Chantelle, 'Bout the beardy-beard I mean!

Upside down beardy-beard: O0

« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 03:50:09 pm by Becky »

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2006, 03:56:48 pm »
I saw it.

Beardy-Beard!

I can't stop saying it.

Beardy-Beard! Beardy-Beard! Beardy-Beard! Beardy-Beard! Beardy-Beard! Beardy-Beard! Beardy-Beard! Beardy-Beard! Beardy-Beard! Beardy-Beard! Beardy-Beard! Beardy-Beard! Beardy-Beard! Beardy-Beard! Beardy-Beard!
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2006, 04:30:40 pm »
ahhh correction:

Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,
Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,Dill,

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2006, 04:54:11 pm »
Dill is it's slave name...

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2006, 04:59:40 pm »
Ok beardy-beard it is, miss hood! :laugh:

Offline reannawrites

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • I'm a brokie and proud of it!
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2006, 05:47:08 pm »
The authorities are out looking for Miss Twist as we type  :) 
I had a lovers quarrel with the world - Robert Frost.