Brokeback Mountain: Our Community's Common Bond > Brokeback Mountain Fan Fiction & Poetry

Help finding fics by b73, midwest_girl, jennasts, etc.

(1/3) > >>

somesay:
Hi,

I'm new.  Been a fan of the novella and film for years, but only recently started looking for fics to read.  I guess I'm really late in the game or something, but I'm finding a shocking number of the most highly-recommended stories have vanished from the face of the internet.  :(((

Hopefully you veterans out there aren't totally burnt out with others asking the same thing I'm going to: please, is anyone willing to e-mail me copies of those best classic stories that can't be found any other way now?  I'm really really hoping to read stories written by b73, jennasts, and midwest_girl (If I Asked especially!).  Any others that you want to introduce me to, feel free as well!

Darn, it's so sad all these stories have disappeared.  Is it because of legal issues, or what? 

Thanks for any help.

Monika:
send me your email and I´ll pass along some favorites

somesay:
THANKS!  Will do!

luvenck:
HI!  I have everything written by all the authors you mentioned.  If you'd like more, you can contact me
at [email protected]

I'd be happy to share!

Cat

alanared:
I'd like some of these favorites to be forwarded along as well... I just started getting into BBM fics, but all of the famous recs seem to be gone. If anyone could send some along to [email protected], I'd really appreciate it.

(also, i especially love "sweet life" fics- so ya know, as many as ya got please!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version