Author Topic: Is Charlie Sheen Worth $2 Million Per Episode?  (Read 7368 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: Is Charlie Sheen Worth $2 Million Per Episode?
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2010, 02:33:48 am »
Kerry, are they airing "The Big Bang Theory" in Australia? If so, you might give that one a try. I watch it every week. I think it is incredibly funny. And it isn't nearly as sexist and raunchy as "Two and a Half Men".

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2010, 03:11:42 am »
I've watched "The Big Bang Theory" a couple of times and enjoyed it, David. Not sure why I've not watched it more often. There must be something else on at that time that I like more. I don't think TBBT would be much, however, if it weren't for one character in particular. Can't think of his name, but he's the tall, thin, extremely eccentric, anal-retentive character. I think he's absolutely hilarious. He steals the show. I don't think the show would be much without him. The other three male characters are quite humourless, especially the Indian guy. And the female neighbour may as well not even be there at all.

I think you must be talking about Sheldon, Kerry. Sheldon Cooper. He's hilarious.

However, I think if you watch the show a few more times you'd probably start liking the other characters too. I love the interactions between Sheldon and Leonard, and Sheldon and Penny. They crack me up! :laugh:

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2010, 08:29:30 am »
Well if he has to be paid that to keep the show running, then he IS worth it.

I get a laugh out of the new series as well as re-runs.

Sexist...yes......corny.....yes........actors paid too much....yes.....FUNNY.....YES
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection