Author Topic: Miami Medical  (Read 2382 times)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Miami Medical
« on: June 25, 2010, 08:43:54 am »
Miami Medical debuted earlier this year, following the end of Numbers. I understand the show has not been picked up, and I'm sorry about that because I've really been enjoying it. Yeah, it is "just another doctor show," but in this case the doctors are trauma surgeons at a fictitious Miami hospital. The drama comes from the cases they treat, and their reactions to them, and, thankfully, not from who's sleeping with whom.

The show also has a good helping of eye candy in the dishy Brit Jeremy Northem, who gets top billing as the somewhat mysterious Dr. Matthew Proctor, the new head of the trauma team, and in hunky Philadelphia-area native Mike Vogel, as Dr. Chris DeLeo, aka "Dr. C.," who gets second billing.

Mike Vogel is new to me, though I hope I'll see a lot more of him.  ;D  I've had the hots for Jeremy Northem ever since I saw him in An Ideal Husband.  :)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
Re: Miami Medical
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2010, 10:44:21 am »
Jeremy Northam...yes please.

Oh yeah, loved An Ideal Husband. He was in "Emma" too.

It´s almost kind of strange to not see him in a top hat

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: Miami Medical
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2010, 09:22:49 pm »
Jeremy Northam...yes please.

Oh yeah, loved An Ideal Husband. He was in "Emma" too.

It´s almost kind of strange to not see him in a top hat

:laugh:
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.