Author Topic: Repeal Of 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' Paves Way For Gay Sex Right On Battlefield  (Read 16881 times)

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • My Design Portfolio
Repeal Of 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' Paves Way For Gay Sex Right On Battlefield, Opponents Fantasize

July 12, 2010 | WASHINGTON —
As Congress prepares to allow gay individuals to serve openly in the military, those against the proposed change voiced their concerns Monday, warning the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" could soon lead to strong, strapping American soldiers engaging in mind-blowing homosexual intercourse right on the battlefield.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/repeal-of-dont-ask-dont-tell-paves-way-for-gay-sex,17698/

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
Make Love, Not War!  ;D
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Repeal Of 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' Paves Way For Gay Sex Right On Battlefield, Opponents Fantasize

As Congress prepares to allow gay individuals to serve openly in the military, those against the proposed change voiced their concerns Monday, warning the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" could soon lead to strong, strapping American soldiers engaging in mind-blowing homosexual intercourse right on the battlefield.

::) ::) ::)

Bryan:  Hey Steve....

Steve:  Yeah Bryan?

Bryan:  Lot of artillery going off.

Steve:  I know!

Bryan:  We may not make it.

Steve:  I know...

Bryan:  Wanna fuck?

Steve:  Sure!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline bailey1205

http://www.theonion.com/articles/repeal-of-dont-ask-dont-tell-paves-way-for-gay-sex,17698/

:laugh:

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
Is this some kind of joke? Or have they completely lost it up in Washington? ???
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline CellarDweller

Is this some kind of joke? Or have they completely lost it up in Washington? ???

It's a joke, David....the link is to the "Onion" and it's posted in "The Lighter Side".

My roll eyes smiles are there because I'm sure there are people who actually believe that would happen if DADT were repealed.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline bailey1205

It's a joke, David....the link is to the "Onion" and it's posted in "The Lighter Side".

My roll eyes smiles are there because I'm sure there are people who actually believe that would happen if DADT were repealed.

Sadly, there are poeple who believe that.
They believe that is all gay people do, and think about.

Those people are idiots.

::)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
    • My Design Portfolio

Bryan:  Hey Steve....

Steve:  Yeah Bryan?

Bryan:  Lot of artillery going off.

Steve:  I know!

Bryan:  We may not make it.

Steve:  I know...

Bryan:  Wanna fuck?

Steve:  Sure!

LMAO, Chuck!   ;D

Offline CellarDweller

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
you notice how they snuck in the adjective "Mind-blowing" - talk about double-entendres!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”