Author Topic: The James Franco Project Continues:What It’s Like To Be James Franco’s Professor  (Read 78169 times)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Neither! I saw one where he was simultaneously driving an elegant car wearing a tuxedo (a la McConaughey) and a casual car wearing a jean jacket. The scene went back and forth until the two cars met up on a beach and each James Franco got out and ripped off his clothes to reveal ... a tuxedo under the jean jacket and a jean jacket under the tuxedo.

???  How odd! I haven't seen that one at all, only the two I mentioned, one with lumberjacks and one with wolves.  ???
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
I don't think I've seen any of them.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: The James Franco Project Continues
« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2016, 10:55:03 am »
I admit that not being a James Franco fan, at first I didn't realize it was him. Then I began to think that the guy in the commercial looked familiar. Then I thought to myself, "He looks like James Franco." Then I finally heard the voice-over narrator refer to him as "James," and I went, "D-u-u-u-h. ..."

:laugh:
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
I don't think I've seen any of them.

If you have any interest, no need to wait for them to show up on your TV!  :)

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
I'll check them out later today.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!