Author Topic: Nasty reviews on Netflixs...  (Read 2214 times)

Offline Kd5000

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Nasty reviews on Netflixs...
« on: April 03, 2006, 11:35:44 am »
The first three pages of reviews of netflixs for BBM are 1 to 3 stars. >:(  It's not till you get to page 4 that you start getting five star revies.  I voted not helpful on any review that had 1 to 3 stars.  But I'm only one person. So anyone gets a chance to vote, please go overthere.  Even better, if you can write a review, write one.  I can't write.   

Some of the thumpers (bible) have been writing reviews of BBM for Netflix. It's rather cryto, but you can still tell, becasue they want readers to be turned off the film, not on religious grounds, but because it's so slow, amoral characters, etc. 

If you can't write a review, please vote not helpful for terrible reviews, something positive for good reviews.

EnnisDelMar

Re: Nasty reviews on Netflixs...
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2006, 11:37:20 am »
*sigh*...I reckon there's nothin' we can do.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2006, 11:41:48 am by EnnisDelMar »

Offline bbm_stitchbuffyfan

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • Ennis and Jack are Forever
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2006, 10:00:24 pm »
What bastards. I hate how shamelessly people try to de-promote this movie. I feel the urge to let out a really fueled rant about now but I'll resist.

www.jlodown.com
If you'd just realize what I just realized then we'd be perfect for each other and we'd never have to wonder if we missed out on each other now
We missed out on each other now

R.I.P. Heath Ledger

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • What happens in Calgary....the whole world knows!
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2006, 10:12:30 pm »
I wrote my own review.  Actually, more of a response.  If I'm gonna waste so much time online I might as well do something productive right?  I get so tired of the hate, the homophobis, the bigotry.  Why do people actually take the time to actively slam things that they don't like.  God spare me from ever becoming so twisted, yeesh.

Can't wait to have my copy tomorrow!!

Juan
What is essential, is invisible to the eye....

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2006, 10:14:56 pm »
Yeah in my neck of the woods, religious groups are supposed to be protesting outside all the Walmarts tomorrow.  
Are these people for real?  I guess there's nothing serious going on in the world, so they found this....duh ::)
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich