Author Topic: BetterMost member LoneLeeB3 has passed away. Our grieving thread.  (Read 263304 times)

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: All Brokies read! Emergency!!!!!!
« Reply #110 on: July 31, 2010, 04:37:43 pm »
I will continue to hope, while there is even the merest vestige of something to cling on to.

Offline bailey1205

« Reply #111 on: July 31, 2010, 04:42:48 pm »
I just want to wrap my arms around Elizabeth and Gene.

:'(

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #112 on: July 31, 2010, 04:42:56 pm »
One thing I can't get out of my head, is that he posted the video to The Maker Makes yesterday morning on his Facebook page.  He said it was "heavy on his mind" yesterday morning.  Why did he post that?  ???  :'(

I wonder that too, Eric.  I think we know things sometimes and only make the connections in retrospect.

TMI - last night at 3 am I awoke and vomited.  (Truth - because I told Ronny about it earlier).  I thought it was anxiety and something I ate, but now I'm not so sure.

And there have been several nights of insomnia for no good reason where I find out that Mom is ill come morning.

:-\ :'(
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline milomorris

• No crybabies
« Reply #113 on: July 31, 2010, 04:43:06 pm »
Gosh, you look at all the user names logged onto this thread, and it's like keeping vigil.  :(

It really is.

When a local Philadelphia opera singer named Angel Oramos passed away last month, his facebook page was flooded with hundreds of prayers, personal stories, pics, condolences to his family, etc. It went on for days. I think its great that we can use the technology to stay connected when it matters the most.
  The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Offline BayCityJohn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
    • BBM Foundation
« Reply #114 on: July 31, 2010, 04:45:55 pm »
I will continue to hope, while there is even the merest vestige of something to cling on to.

You bet!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #115 on: July 31, 2010, 04:46:45 pm »
I wonder that too, Eric.  I think we know things sometimes and only make the connections in retrospect.

TMI - last night at 3 am I awoke and vomited.  (Truth - because I told Ronny about it earlier).  I thought it was anxiety and something I ate, but now I'm not so sure.

And there have been several nights of insomnia for no good reason where I find out that Mom is ill come morning.

:-\ :'(

I was just telling Shasta that last night after I went to bed, I had this overwhelming feeling of dread, as if something terrible was about to happen. And I thought it was about my Dad. I thought maybe I was going to lose him. And I couldn't shake it off. I couldn't go to sleep. But now I'm wondering if maybe it was about Rich. :-\

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #116 on: July 31, 2010, 04:50:30 pm »
It really is.

When a local Philadelphia opera singer named Angel Oramos passed away last month, his facebook page was flooded with hundreds of prayers, personal stories, pics, condolences to his family, etc. It went on for days. I think its great that we can use the technology to stay connected when it matters the most.

You're right, Milo.  That is a blessing.  I can't imagine being here 'alone'.

I was just telling Shasta that last night after I went to bed, I had this overwhelming feeling of dread, as if something terrible was about to happen. And I thought it was about my Dad. I thought maybe I was going to lose him. And I couldn't shake it off. I couldn't go to sleep. But now I'm wondering if maybe it was about Rich. :-\

{{{{{David}}}}}

I love you.  And I'm proud of you, the way you care for your father, and countless other reasons.  You're a strong man.
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #117 on: July 31, 2010, 04:51:12 pm »

I have to say that I feel the same cause there still is something to cling on to. Miracles can and do happen. While Rich is still with us, there is that hope and for now I will follow that.

Offline fritzkep

« Reply #118 on: July 31, 2010, 04:52:06 pm »
It really is.

Amen.

Werd ich zum Augenblicke sagen, "Verweile doch! Du bist so schön..."

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #119 on: July 31, 2010, 04:53:50 pm »
I have to say that I feel the same cause there still is something to cling on to. Miracles can and do happen. While Rich is still with us, there is that hope and for now I will follow that.

Exactly what I said earlier to Lynne.

I'm praying. And I DON'T do that.
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/