Author Topic: BetterMost member LoneLeeB3 has passed away. Our grieving thread.  (Read 263318 times)

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: BetterMost member LoneLeeB3 has passed away. Our grieving thread.
« Reply #780 on: August 26, 2010, 01:16:27 am »
Yes, Rich comes up on FB for me, too. Makes me sad every time.
 :'(

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #781 on: August 26, 2010, 08:00:38 am »
Good morning BetterMostians!

I spoke with Gene last night and he asked me to send a message to you all.

He is very thankful for the messages of support and love you have all sent him either through here or FaceBook.  It means very much to him that you are taking the time to talk to him and offer support.

He regrets that he hasn't given what he feels is a proper response to you all, but he still has so much to have to do, and with the school year started already for his sons, he's got his hands full with helping them as well as tending to the horses and everything else that is calling for his attention.

Please keep sending him the messages and "hellos" and such, and please know that Gene appreicates them very much!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #782 on: August 26, 2010, 04:01:53 pm »
Yes, Rich comes up on FB for me, too. Makes me sad every time.

I get that on FB too. Exactly one week from his service during the exact same time I logged on to FB and it told me to send Richard Wilson a message. I felt like I should so I did. I know or maybe I know that he will never be able to read it, but I had to send one anyway. I don't know what happens when we leave this world so who am I to say that he did not read it. Then it came up last Sunday too. I actually told Gene about it when I talked to him on the phone this past Monday night. He said it did it to him too and he wish he knew how to make it not do that. He said he wish he knew how to send him a message. I'm sure it is extremely upsetting to him. But just like I still have his phone number on my phone and his email and address in my contacts, I will keep him as a Friend on Facebook too!!!

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #783 on: September 04, 2010, 07:18:55 pm »
The programs went out in today's mail.

I apologize for the procrastinating.  I got a bit emotional - I put a personal note into each package, so please excuse any over-the-top sentimentality.
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #784 on: November 03, 2010, 12:42:26 am »
Hey bud, I'm thinking about you today

:-*

Heathen

Offline SFEnnisSF

• BBM Radio Program Director
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #785 on: July 08, 2011, 09:25:16 pm »
I am visiting a friend in Portland and on his bookshelf was my hardback copy of Brokeback Mountain that I had lent him to read over 3 years ago.  I had forgotten I had lent it to him.  Inside the book I just found a note with one of Richard's first posts here on Bettermost.  He is talking about the predicament he is in and the major fears he has and just starting his process after seeing the movie.   I am crying right now.

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #786 on: July 08, 2011, 10:11:36 pm »
(((((Eric)))))

Wish I could give ya the hug in real life.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #787 on: July 08, 2011, 11:13:24 pm »
I am visiting a friend in Portland and on his bookshelf was my hardback copy of Brokeback Mountain that I had lent him to read over 3 years ago.  I had forgotten I had lent it to him.  Inside the book I just found a note with one of Richard's first posts here on Bettermost.  He is talking about the predicament he is in and the major fears he has and just starting his process after seeing the movie.   I am crying right now.

God, I remember him talking about that!

I still miss him! I miss the cards in the mail and all his encouraging PMs. He always knew when to send one and he knew just what to say.

"Only the good die young". I wish it didn't work that way though, but sometimes there seems to be some truth to that particular phrase. You know?
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #788 on: July 09, 2011, 12:36:55 am »

((((((Eric))))))

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #789 on: July 09, 2011, 09:23:22 am »
(((eric)))
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/