Author Topic: 15 more minutes for Bristol Palin - dancing with those liberal immoral stars!  (Read 9392 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
 :laugh:

I don't watch that show.  LMAO.  I didnt' even know they were casting for the new one until I saw this thread.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
You don't think her time would better be spent going to school to get an education instead of rolling the reality TV dice to see if she can get somewhere with no real talent?  As for money, her parents are obviously helping her now.  It's not like she needs it to pay the rent.

I think she is living on her own now. And I heard on the radio that the pay would be $400,000. If I were asked to dance for a few months for that--I'd go for it. Sadly, I have no coordination.  :P
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
I think she is living on her own now. And I heard on the radio that the pay would be $400,000. If I were asked to dance for a few months for that--I'd go for it. Sadly, I have no coordination.  :P

If so, I'd like to know how she is supporting herself in the meantime.

Then there's Levi who was interviewed on Good Morning the other day.  His new reality TV show is about him running for mayor of Wasilla.  The interviewer asked him - she was doing a good job of treating him like a young man with serious political aspirations - basically how he hoped to win.

After all, he had no prior experience, no qualifications and no high school diploma.

His response:

"It's not about qualifications or experience, it's about how many people like you."

:o
 ???

Flabbergasted, the interviewer went on, "You make it sound like it's a popularity contest..."

His reply, "Well it is isn't it?  If enough people like you, they vote for you..."

::)

Someone's been hanging around a certain person waaaaaaaaaay too long.  He needs to go back to school.

Offline bailey1205

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
If so, I'd like to know how she is supporting herself in the meantime.

Then there's Levi who was interviewed on Good Morning the other day.  His new reality TV show is about him running for mayor of Wasilla.  The interviewer asked him - she was doing a good job of treating him like a young man with serious political aspirations - basically how he hoped to win.

After all, he had no prior experience, no qualifications and no high school diploma.

His response:

"It's not about qualifications or experience, it's about how many people like you."

???

Flabbergasted, the interviewer went on, "You make it sound like it's a popularity contest..."

His reply, "Well it is isn't it?  If enough people like you, they vote for you..."

Someone's been hanging around a certain person waaaaaaaaaay too long.  He needs to go back to school.

You betcha !!!!!

:laugh:

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"

His response:

???

Heh. I wish I could say I was sure he's wrong, but I'm not so sure he's wrong.  :-\
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
Heh. I wish I could say I was sure he's wrong, but I'm not so sure he's wrong.  :-\

There will always be voters like that, but most do vote their consciences and then their economic beliefs.