Author Topic: New Season of Reality Shows: Survivor, Amazing Race, Etc...  (Read 51052 times)

injest

New Season of Reality Shows: Survivor, Amazing Race, Etc...
« on: September 23, 2006, 06:57:52 pm »
I love the Amazing Race...like Survivor, and have just gotten into Dancing with the Stars...any other fans here??

(Joey Lawrence will win Dancing with the Stars)  ;D

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: New Season of Reality Shows: Survivor, Amazing Race, Etc...
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2006, 08:08:07 pm »
I like "The Real World" on MTV. I also love Super Nanny (I think Jo Frost is absolutely charming).

I use to watch Amazing Race on prime time, but lately it conflicts with other shows I enjoy. GSN airs reruns of Amazing Race, so I usually watch it on there. My favorite Amazing Race was the one Reichen Lehmkuhl competed in (I forget which season it was). I thought Reichen was totally gorgeous. His lover Chip was cute too. Both of them are too hot for color tv.  8)

Most Haunted (I guess it is a reality show) is another favorite of mine. It is British and it airs weekly (Friday) in the U.S. on the Travel Channel. They investigate haunted castles and buildings throughout Great Britain, and occasionally outside of Great Britain.

Wife Swap is pretty good too, even though it is totally ridiculous and unbelievable most of the time.  :P
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

injest

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2006, 09:00:26 pm »
I like Super Nanny too..but I always think "good Grief what is wrong with those parents!" LOL

Have seen Wife Swap...is that the one that had the heavy lady that was SURE God was testing her...sending her off to that heathen house? She was hollering about rebuking the devil and tore up the check the show gave her? (Of course after she cooled down she accepted it!!)

Offline cmr107

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Call me Courtney
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2006, 04:43:20 pm »
I LOVE Dancing with the Stars. Mario Lopez has a good shot if he'll just stop breaking the rules!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2006, 04:55:40 pm »
I LOVE Dancing with the Stars. Mario Lopez has a good shot if he'll just stop breaking the rules!

Mario Lopez is a twink. I love his dimples!   8)
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

injest

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2006, 06:44:50 pm »

JOEY LAWRENCE all the way, baby!!!

(Ok Mario is a cutie, too!!) LOL!!

I want them to vote off Sara Evans tonight...

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2006, 10:20:17 pm »
There are some of the stars that I don't really care about, but I don't want to see their professional partner leave. Yeah, I don't really like Sara Evans either, but I love Tony. And I was glad Harry Hamlin left, but I love Ashly. I also want Jerry Springer to be able to stay on until he learns the waltz. That's so sweet about his daughter!

Offline starboardlight

• nipith.com
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2006, 12:44:13 pm »
Any for America's Next Top Model? I could do without all the drama stuff, but I love watching the photo shoots and seeing the end results. Seeing the girls go through the "trainings" are a lot of fun too.

I haven't gotten into Amazing Race much. Survivor, a little. What's with all the Asian people this season? I've never seen so many beautiful Asian people in one show, outside of Asia.
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

injest

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2006, 06:32:45 pm »
Oh no!! Did Top Model already start and I MISSED IT?? I LOVE the photo shoots...and that blonde guy (can't think of his name) oh! and the dark haired guy on the panel...dang, I can't remember the names!

Today Rush Limbaugh was saying they HAD to desegregate Survivor because the white group was beating everyone else... ::) :-\

whatever!

LOVE Cowboy...I know he is a little out there BUT!!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2007, 06:04:17 am »
I have become OBSESSED with the amazing race. It only shows once a week on cable channel living tv at 1pm on a Saturday - on their 'hangover TV line up'.

And I have only seen the Freddy and Kendra season and part of the next season where Uchenna and Koyce win ( I know they win cos I've been looking up the internet and reading the commentarys folk have written!)

Have Uchenna and Joyce had a baby yet? I hope they do!

As soon as our new laptop gets its wireless broadband connection (on 8th)  I'm going to start downloding all 10 series' from bit torrent or seomthing and onto some DVDs to watch.. I LOVE that show! I want to be on it!!! I so wish I could do more travelling so I have to do it vicariously through others at the moment!!!

(I also looovvve ANTM)
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/