Author Topic: The L Word: Any fans out there?  (Read 85886 times)

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
Re: The L Word: Any fans out there?
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2006, 10:27:18 am »
Hi Milli.....Im here, on my girlfriends computer in Sydney....so please put up the pics of this weeks L word....

I havent ordered series one yet....I think that is all that is available on dvd that works on aussie dvd players....would love to have the series two and three, then wouldnt have to wait for them to come back on television....if the damn show ever comes back on here.....dont know why they cand do series two and three in compatible dvd format so us Aussies can buy them too.....

Anyway.....put up the pics gal....i'm looking forward to them....
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2006, 01:08:02 pm »
Tonight .. promise!

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2006, 01:10:34 am »
Season 3, Episode 6:

(I dint get a chance to post this last week..)

Bette and Tina .. these two just don't seeem at all happy these days.. Tina confesses she might be attracted to Josh, he co-worker ..

Angus and Kit seem to be spending alot of time together ..

Dana tries to face the fact that she is going to have a masectomy.. and only Lara knows about it.. :-\

Jan Martin, a publisher, flies to LA to meet with Jenny about publishing her book, but tells Jenny there are changes she needs to make - like turning the project from a fictional novel into a true-life survivor memoir .. they agree to talk on it some more ..

Shane returns home after her night with her ex, Cherie .. Carmen is not too pleased!  She lets out her frustrations ..

After a little talk, they decide to give it another try .. Shane promises to try ..

Dana at the hospital, prepping for her surgery .. Lara never leaves her side ..

At the hospital, the surgery is over .. the doctor says that Dana's condition is worse than they expected .. he refuses to let Lara in to see Dana because she is not Dana's "next of kin" .. Lara breaks down and calls Alice and tells her about it.. after calling Dana's parents.

That night .. over at the Planet .. the gals are out having a good time, unaware of Dana's condition ..

Moira aka Max seems drawn to Billie .. they have a brief sexual encounter..
Billie promises to help her get male hormones without a prescription..

Alice calls Shane from the hospital to tell her about Dana ..

Everyone ends up at the hospital by Dana's side ..

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2006, 07:52:54 am »
OMG Milli!! WOW WOW WOW ~ I'm literally blown away by this thread, have just quickly skimmed through it. I can't believe how much I LOVE it! All this info, all these gorgeous pics ~ I'm now going to slowly work my way through the thread and catch up on everything. I've only seen Season 1 and I dont even think I've seen eveything *confused* Tina wasn't pregnant yet and things were just starting with bitch (!) ~ lol can't stand her either ~ Cherie!
I love Shane, what the hell is she doing?!? Aw and poor Dana  :(  And who is Jenny with now? No more boyfriend? He's comletely out of it? And what about that sexy Spanish (?) lady that owns the cafe?? The one Jenny was seeing? What happened to her? She was gorgeous too!

Squeeeeeee
Milli!!! I'm LOVING this!

;D

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2006, 07:56:49 am »
I think Carmen is gorgeous too, is she nice? Is she good for Shane?

Offline Katie77

• Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2006, 08:00:31 am »
Thanks Milli, for the episode 6 scenes.......poor Dana.....I hope she will be all right.....
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2006, 01:09:10 pm »
OMG Milli!! WOW WOW WOW ~ I'm literally blown away by this thread, have just quickly skimmed through it. I can't believe how much I LOVE it! All this info, all these gorgeous pics ~ I'm now going to slowly work my way through the thread and catch up on everything. I've only seen Season 1 and I dont even think I've seen eveything *confused* Tina wasn't pregnant yet and things were just starting with bitch (!) ~ lol can't stand her either ~ Cherie!
I love Shane, what the hell is she doing?!? Aw and poor Dana  :(  And who is Jenny with now? No more boyfriend? He's comletely out of it? And what about that sexy Spanish (?) lady that owns the cafe?? The one Jenny was seeing? What happened to her? She was gorgeous too!

Squeeeeeee
Milli!!! I'm LOVING this!

;D

JUNE!!  Welcome!  Great to see you here!  ;D :D

You have asked so many questions, I dont even know where to start!  ;D
First, here is the website for the show:  www.thelwordonline.com
There are all kinds of info on there!  But here are some spoliers and answers to your questions:

* When Tina was pregnant, she was dating Helena, but that is over.. after the baby was born, she and Bette decided to give it a try for the baby's sake!  Things are rocky for them right now though.

* Jenny was crazy over Marina, but that didnt last!  She and Tim got a divorce!  She went through a rough time in season two, struggling with many issues .. but now, she is dating Moira aka Max, who has started taking hormone pills to become more man.. I don't know, we'll see what's going on there.

* Shane really calmed down when Carmen came into her life.  She was actually monogamous for a good while *gasp*, until Cherie came back again few episodes ago, that is.  Carmen is great!  Love her!  I think they make a stunning pair. 

Gosh, I could go on forever ..lol.. definitely check out the website. ;)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2006, 01:11:44 pm »

There are now so many pics on this thread that I can't open it from home without my computer freaking out on me ..lol..
I was going to post the pix for episode 7 (which was actually last week), but I don't know how I'll manage that now..

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2006, 02:02:39 pm »
I rented Season 1 but didn't have time to watch it...I am only interested in watching the episodes with Moira...anybody know which are the best ones??
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2006, 02:10:28 pm »
There are now so many pics on this thread that I can't open it from home without my computer freaking out on me ..lol..
I was going to post the pix for episode 7 (which was actually last week), but I don't know how I'll manage that now..

LOL! My computer freaks out as well when I'm on this thread! And it takes me forever to post a reply!! But I don't care, I love all the pics too much!

Thanks so much Milli for all the info and I'll definitely check out the website. You are the best!!  :-*