Author Topic: The L Word: Any fans out there?  (Read 85880 times)

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
Re: The L Word: Any fans out there?
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2006, 08:33:20 am »
Thanks Milli, for the scenes here.....for the first time my husband looked at something here on the board and was interested........

whose babies are they?...looks like a boy and a girl....or why the adoption agency?

Who is that in the wheel chair?

Tell me more about these scenes....

Remember I have only seen series 1.......
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2006, 12:17:10 pm »
LOL...Sue, I was deliberately sketchy on the amount of details I was giving because I don't want to ruin it for anyone (like yourself) who has not yet seen it..;)

So you're sure you wanna hear about it?  ;D

brigadoon

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2006, 03:43:58 pm »
Hey Isabelle!

Great to see ya here!  :D
But .. why are ya a Tourist now?  ???

Milli

Oh Milli, long story! In fact, quite the story of my rocky relationship with computers! But Philip being a fantastic moderator and Internet expert, I am now going to be isabelle again, with my 600+ posts!
Can't wait to get the next season of the L-word!

Offline Katie77

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2006, 05:34:51 pm »
LOL...Sue, I was deliberately sketchy on the amount of details I was giving because I don't want to ruin it for anyone (like yourself) who has not yet seen it..;)

So you're sure you wanna hear about it?  ;D

YES PLEASE !!!!....Hey, I only watch one other soap, thats Bold and the Beautiful...and I get the Soap magazine that tells me what's gonna happen for the next month, and then I enjoy watching it to see how it all happens.......

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2006, 06:04:14 pm »
Okay ..lol..

Season 3, Episode 1 spoilers ....

Thanks Milli, for the scenes here.....for the first time my husband looked at something here on the board and was interested........

whose babies are they?...looks like a boy and a girl....or why the adoption agency?

Who is that in the wheel chair?

Tell me more about these scenes....

Remember I have only seen series 1.......

1)  There is only one baby, Bette and Tina's lil girl called Angelica.  She is the one you see in the picture there ..with Dana.

2)  The lady in the wheel chair is a rather bitchy Adoption social worker who came over to visit Bette and Tina's home to see if Bette 'qualifies' to be Angelica's other parent.  Standard procedure, since Tina was the one who gave birth to the baby.. the visit dint go so well, so we'll see how B & T do in the second and last visit with this adoption worker.

3)  Carmen persuaded Shane to come with her to visit her Mexican family.  Thing is, Shane has to act 'straight' .. since Carmen is definitely not 'out' to her family yet.  Well, for the moment, Carmen's mom takes a liking to Shane and even offers to give Shane a dress to wear for one of their family occasions she would love Shane to attend.  Needless to say SHane was squirming in that white dress! lol  We'll see how long the deception lasts ..lol

4)  Alice .. I am worried about her.  She is obsessed with Dana, who is currently in what appears to be a loving relationship with Lara.  Alice has taken to swallowing pills and practically stalking Dana ..  I hope the rest of the gang finds out and ..well, 'straighten' her out a bit .. ;)
And then Helena visits a tarot card reader who tells her about the next 'love of her life' and after everything the psychic said, it is starting to look like Alice is the person who 'fits the description' ..lol, we'll see what gives ..

5)  Jenny was at her parents' home and finally got kicked out when her parents find her having sex in her room with a girl.  Her mother seems to think that a good Jewish boy can 'cure' her from her 'illness' .. Jenny tries to explain to her mom that her sexual orientation will not change, to no avail ..

Sue .. if you want to read the synopsis of the different shows from all the seasons, you can still visit the show's website and click on the link for any of the seasons!  :)

Offline Katie77

« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2006, 07:08:47 pm »
Thanks Milli......cant wait to see Shane in a white dress.......

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2006, 11:53:58 am »
Thanks Milli......cant wait to see Shane in a white dress.......

She was squirming in it ..LOL
But Carmen's mom thought she was the prettiest thing!  ;D

Offline Katie77

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2006, 03:40:45 pm »
Isnt she just so nice to do that......i love the jeans underneath it, while she's trying it on........

And she does look gorgeous.....I just love her....

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2006, 09:40:15 pm »
Yap .. Shane is definitely hot!  Gorgeous smile!  ;)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2006, 12:24:22 pm »
Another new episode tonight!! yay!

I love thursdays because I get to watch 2 of my fave shows back to back.
First CSI at 10pm and TLW at 11.  I am in pure ecstacy for 2 straight hours!  ::) ;D