Author Topic: Messages From The Heartland  (Read 2146546 times)

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Messages From The Heartland
« Reply #4690 on: July 18, 2009, 07:30:17 pm »
I don't think he is sick of us, I suspect he has some RW problems. I am going to pop in each day and just make sure, all is tickety boo !

The wings are a bonus, just think as I became all hot and bothered, (it's very humid here in Florida,) he could have fanned me while he satisfied my every whim /fantasy/ demand  ;D

probably should get in supplies of beer and wine, in case he has been having a rough time of it.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #4691 on: July 18, 2009, 07:52:41 pm »
I don't think he is sick of us, I suspect he has some RW problems. I am going to pop in each day and just make sure, all is tickety boo !

The wings are a bonus, just think as I became all hot and bothered, (it's very humid here in Florida,) he could have fanned me while he satisfied my every whim /fantasy/ demand  ;D

probably should get in supplies of beer and wine, in case he has been having a rough time of it.

I see.......now I understand the purpose of the wings  ;) Yes David may need lots of beer and wine.

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #4692 on: July 18, 2009, 07:56:14 pm »
just make sure, all is tickety boo !

Tickety boo?

we're gonna tickle him?

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline optom3

« Reply #4693 on: July 18, 2009, 08:12:20 pm »
Well I am more than happy to tickle anyone,(particularly those two ) but I should have explained, tickety boo, means just fine, as it should be, in England. BTW where do you keep turning up all these amazing specomens of manhood. I am drooling now, and it's not pretty in a woman my age. :) :)

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #4694 on: July 19, 2009, 05:55:16 am »
Fiona is airing out here daily, Kelda is feeding Cody, Chuckie brought the cleany-uppy-fairy, Jack keeps the fridge stocked with cold beer - your friends take such good care of your place and do everything to give you a nice welcome back.

But there's one little fella who is up to no good. He keeps the cleany-uppy-fairy very, very busy. And that's a sight! Whew! You don't want to miss the cleany-uppy-fairy in action, now do ya?

Look what he's done now:

CUF will have lots to do. I'm sure the towel will slip down when he's so busy.

Daaaa-viiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddd, better come running fast before you miss it!

Hey David! Hope your RL issues aren't bad and that you'll get some time to breath (and visit BM) soon. We miss you Bud!

Offline optom3

« Reply #4695 on: July 19, 2009, 11:20:27 am »
We certainly do miss you in fact some of us are getting just a little worried, cause we are pretty fond of you. As Chrissi mentioned the house and pets are in good hands and you simply have to catch 5 mins. of the cleany uppy fairy !!!

I too hope R.L problems are not weighing you down too much. :-*

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #4696 on: July 19, 2009, 11:44:11 am »
We certainly do miss you in fact some of us are getting just a little worried, cause we are pretty fond of you. As Chrissi mentioned the house and pets are in good hands and you simply have to catch 5 mins. of the cleany uppy fairy !!!

I too hope R.L problems are not weighing you down too much. :-*

That is correct. We do miss you and the fridge just keeps getting more and more full of beer. The CUF is also getting very anxious.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #4697 on: July 20, 2009, 10:02:42 am »
Chuck, I thought Chuck was the Clean Uppy Fairy?

"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #4698 on: July 20, 2009, 10:07:22 am »
He may be, but we are talking about the "Cleany-Uppy Fairy" which is a totally different person; however, they could be related. It's possible. By the way, tell Chuck I said "Hello"

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #4699 on: July 20, 2009, 07:06:30 pm »
Chuck, I thought Chuck was the Clean Uppy Fairy?

No, that Chuck is the Windshield Washer Fairy.

;D

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!