Author Topic: Messages From The Heartland  (Read 2149373 times)

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
Re: Messages From The Heartland
« Reply #1430 on: February 06, 2007, 03:23:24 am »
David, where are you? (Kerry notices cobwebs starting to form already) Are you still under the covers? Do you have a hangover, after all that celebrating last night? Not that I begrudge you drinking one or two well-earned toasts to the Colts, following their splendid victory yesterday. Well done! Yee-Haw!  :laugh:

<Seriously, David, I hope you're okay. How's that nasty ol' flu of yours? Are you on the mend?>
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
« Reply #1431 on: February 06, 2007, 04:04:18 pm »
Kerry I don't know.  It might have been the Puppy Bowl that got the best of him!  :D
" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #1432 on: February 06, 2007, 04:22:12 pm »
I'm fine you all. I screwed up my back the other night and I've been offline for a day or two. My nephew is going to pick up a  couple of prescriptions for me at the drugstore. Just as soon as I get them, I should feel a little better.

We're having a snow storm too! The snow is falling at the rate of an inch an hour; 5-8 inches of snow expected before it's over with!  :o    :)
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #1433 on: February 06, 2007, 05:06:54 pm »
I'm fine you all. I screwed up my back the other night and I've been offline for a day or two. My nephew is going to pick up a  couple of prescriptions for me at the drugstore. Just as soon as I get them, I should feel a little better.

We're having a snow storm too! The snow is falling at the rate of an inch an hour; 5-8 inches of snow expected before it's over with!  :o    :)
            I will try and explain the answer to the question you asked.
Some people dont have very pronounced fingerprints.  One can be
age..they tend to wear down..If you have had an episode with a
caustic chemical, and recieved burns.. I am not sure all the reasons
but just say.    they leave the fingers very slick, and they dont just
grab and hold ,like turning pages, or anything of that nature..
and yes slight dampening does help the grip...       janice,,
however to use the outside edges of the sheet is a better idea
that way other people wont be contaminated...

Beautiful mind

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #1434 on: February 06, 2007, 05:59:01 pm »

I was so sorry to hear you've hurt your back, David. That's the last thing you need, coming on top of that mean ol' flu you've got. How is your foot? David, I am seriously concerned about this accident-prone problem of yours. I've got a little "prescription" of my own ( ;)  ;)  ;)) that should be able to rid you of it. Will send it to you in a pm later today.

Your bad weather has been on the news here in Oz. It looks very bleak! Stay inside and keep warm LOL.
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #1435 on: February 07, 2007, 03:11:01 pm »
Sorry to hear of your back problems Friend, I have been nursing a messed up siatic nerve for weeks now and it is finnaly where I can sit down now. Take your meds, and relax, you got the rest of your life to do all that mess.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #1436 on: February 07, 2007, 03:14:41 pm »
David!

How are you feeling????
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Scott6373

« Reply #1437 on: February 07, 2007, 03:17:39 pm »
Hi David...how's the back?  By the way...Vlad Putin?  You're kidding...I mean...tell me it's the drugs talkin... ;D

mvansand76

« Reply #1438 on: February 07, 2007, 03:17:52 pm »
Sorry to hear of your back problems Friend, I have been nursing a messed up siatic nerve for weeks now and it is finnaly where I can sit down now. Take your meds, and relax, you got the rest of your life to do all that mess.

That's right....aaaaaaaaaaaaand.... do the exercises I gave you David!

Offline UntamedFriesian

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1439 on: February 07, 2007, 04:51:51 pm »

David sorry to hear about your back, hope it's feeling better now that the pain pills have arrived.  Heard parts of New York got 4 feet of snow, how did you fair?  We got hit but not near that bad only have about 14 inches here. ;D