Author Topic: Messages From The Heartland  (Read 2149295 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: Messages From The Heartland
« Reply #1520 on: March 03, 2007, 12:09:01 am »
I just watched a really good episode of "Most Haunted". They investigated Castle Keep in Newcastle, England. Alex's parents live near there, and Alex wanted to watch it tonight.

But he didn't watch it because he fell asleep on the couch and I couldn't wake his ass up. But I did record it so he can watch it later!

I'm a nice guy, aren't I?  :D
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #1521 on: March 03, 2007, 12:18:59 am »
I just watched a really good episode of "Most Haunted". They investigated Castle Keep in Newcastle, England. Alex's parents live near there, and Alex wanted to watch it tonight.

But he didn't watch it because he fell asleep on the couch and I couldn't wake his ass up. But I did record it so he can watch it later!

Yes, David, you are a very nice guy!   :D
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

injest

« Reply #1522 on: March 03, 2007, 01:17:17 am »

David.

Now look...ya'll haven't been outta the house. Haven't been sightseeing...haven't been out shopping.

How come Alex is so exhausted?? I mean, he is always sleeping....what you been making that poor man do?? Clean out the garage? Run on the treadmill? shovel the front walk? What?

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #1523 on: March 03, 2007, 01:27:49 am »
David.

Now look...ya'll haven't been outta the house. Haven't been sightseeing...haven't been out shopping.

How come Alex is so exhausted?? I mean, he is always sleeping....what you been making that poor man do?? Clean out the garage? Run on the treadmill? shovel the front walk? What?

Oh, we've been out of the house. We've been in, out, up, down and all around the house too!

Stop asking questions!  >:(

I thought you were mad at me Jess. You didn't answer my pm. I was quite offended. Hurt too!  >:(

:laugh:

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #1524 on: March 03, 2007, 01:30:06 am »
.... and ANOTHER thing! How do you know what we "haven't" been doing?

<David looks around the room>

Did you sneak in here and hook up a webcam or something?

injest

« Reply #1525 on: March 03, 2007, 07:50:21 am »
.... and ANOTHER thing! How do you know what we "haven't" been doing?

<David looks around the room>

Did you sneak in here and hook up a webcam or something?

;D ;D 8)

well momma needs a new computer!! Had to make a few bucks SOMEHOW!

you two are number one on the site.... :o :o

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #1526 on: March 03, 2007, 03:44:45 pm »
;D ;D 8)

well momma needs a new computer!! Had to make a few bucks SOMEHOW!

you two are number one on the site.... :o :o

did you ever see the epsiode of most ahunted in ediunburgh under the north bridge - i used to live about 60 yards form the entance!!! I could spit at it from my window... well maybe not spit but throw a tennis ball or something!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #1527 on: March 03, 2007, 04:56:54 pm »

did you ever see the epsiode of most ahunted in ediunburgh under the north bridge - i used to live about 60 yards form the entance!!! I could spit at it from my window... well maybe not spit but throw a tennis ball or something!

I'm not sure Kelda. I do remember seeing an episode of Mary's Close, or St. Mary's Close. I think it was in Edinburgh. There was a ghost of a little girl in the close. People bring her toys to play with. I felt incredibly sorry for that poor little girl. Seeing that huge pile of toys almost made me cry.  :'(

But I will watch for that episode. Most Haunted airs every Friday night here, and they repeat episodes all the time. I wish Derek and Phil were still on. I thought they were so cute.  :D

Edit: I just looked it up on the Internet. I think it is called Mary King's Close in Edinburgh. That was a very sad episode I thought. But I will be sure to watch the North Bridge episode when it airs (or repeats). And I will think of you Kelda!  :)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 05:05:42 pm by David »

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #1528 on: March 03, 2007, 05:14:31 pm »
Hey Kerry, did you attend the Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras in Sydney today? I just heard about it on the news.  :D

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #1529 on: March 03, 2007, 09:35:05 pm »
Hey Kerry, did you attend the Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras in Sydney today? I just heard about it on the news.  :D

Hi ya David! It's almost impossible to avoid Mardi Gras in Sydney, at this time of year! Sydney is a very gay city, more so in February, which is Mardi Gras festival month. Throughout February there are all sorts of events to attend and participate in. There's a film festival, fair day, parade, parties, stage shows, exhibitions, etc., etc., etc. Visit the official Mardi Gras website and check it out!

It's estimated that about 500,000 attended last night's parade!

:D  Happy Mardi Gras!   :D
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 09:43:16 pm by Kerry »
γνῶθι σεαυτόν