Author Topic: Messages From The Heartland  (Read 2149475 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: Messages From The Heartland
« Reply #1790 on: July 24, 2007, 01:36:18 am »
You know what's disgusting? Those cicadas!  :P

They look like mac trucks with wings!  :laugh:

Cody keeps carrying them into the house. I can hear them buzzing inside his mouth, and then he opens it up and releases them. I'm sitting there yelling "NO CODY!!! PLEASE GOD NOOOOOOO" and then he opens his mouth like he's yawning and this thing from hell flies out of his mouth.  :laugh:

Ugh!  :P
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

injest

« Reply #1791 on: July 24, 2007, 01:37:08 am »
Well, I'm sure if I had taken one more step he would have stiked. I guess I heard him in time. I just backed up slowly. He didn't move though. WE DID!!  :laugh:  :laugh:

Fast too!  :D

admit it...You ran like crazy!!

:laugh: :laugh:

you know something else that will make you run??

a skunk!! (they are VERY touchy!!)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1792 on: July 24, 2007, 01:42:30 am »
Oakley smuggles in frogs---sometimes alive; sometimes dead. I got home from errands one day last week and I thought someone had left a "present" on the piddle pad in the hall. When I turned the  light on--the turd hopped!!! It was a big frog.  I caught it and released it in my flower bed in the front yard---I love frogs (but not in the house).
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #1793 on: July 24, 2007, 01:43:27 am »
admit it...You ran like crazy!!

:laugh: :laugh:

you know something else that will make you run??

a skunk!! (they are VERY touchy!!)

And that's ANOTHER thing! Cody cornered a skunk in the back yard a couple of months ago and it sprayed him. And when I say sprayed, I mean SOAKED him. The stink was all the way down into his fur. It got him in the face too. We tried EVERYTHING we could think of and NOTHING would remove that stink from his fur. I took him to the dog groomers the next day and they treated him. I was bathing him in vinegar, tomato juice, EVERYTHING and nothing worked.

God, that was really terrible. We could smell skunk stink all through the house.  :P

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #1794 on: July 24, 2007, 01:44:51 am »
Oakley smuggles in frogs---sometimes alive; sometimes dead. I got home from errands one day last week and I thought someone had left a "present" on the piddle pad in the hall. When I turned the  light on--the turd hopped!!! It was a big frog.  I caught it and released it in my flower bed in the front yard---I love frogs (but not in the house).

I can sympathize Shasta! Cody is always bringing his "friends" into the house too!  :P

injest

« Reply #1795 on: July 24, 2007, 01:46:29 am »
Oakley smuggles in frogs---sometimes alive; sometimes dead. I got home from errands one day last week and I thought someone had left a "present" on the piddle pad in the hall. When I turned the  light on--the turd hopped!!! It was a big frog.  I caught it and released it in my flower bed in the front yard---I love frogs (but not in the house).

Hi Mz Shasta!!

{{{}}}

ok. I am REALLY gonna go to bed.

ya'll be good!!

XXX

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #1796 on: July 24, 2007, 01:47:04 am »
Hi Mz Shasta!!

{{{}}}

ya'll be good!!

XXX

Night Jess.  :-*

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1797 on: July 24, 2007, 01:49:53 am »

And that's ANOTHER thing! Cody cornered a skunk in the back yard a couple of months ago and it sprayed him. And when I say sprayed, I mean SOAKED him. The stink was all the way down into his fur. It got him in the face too. We tried EVERYTHING we could think of and NOTHING would remove that stink from his fur. I took him to the dog groomers the next day and they treated him. I was bathing him in vinegar, tomato juice, EVERYTHING and nothing worked.

God, that was really terrible. We could smell skunk stink all through the house.  :P

UGH!!! What a nightmare!! How did you get the skunk out of the back yard? And....did the groomer tell you what he used to get rid of the odor?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1798 on: July 24, 2007, 01:52:35 am »
Hi Mz Shasta!!

{{{}}}

ya'll be good!!

XXX

Hi Jess! And good nite! Do your kitties sleep with you? They are both beautiful. I have only one cat and she B****Slaps the dogs sometimes; and sometimes she gives love and kisses to them--according to her mood. LOL She's 16.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

injest

« Reply #1799 on: July 24, 2007, 08:11:09 am »
Hi Jess! And good nite! Do your kitties sleep with you? They are both beautiful. I have only one cat and she B****Slaps the dogs sometimes; and sometimes she gives love and kisses to them--according to her mood. LOL She's 16.

Crybaby sleeps with me every night. Milli takes turns sleeping with me and sleeping with D..depends on whether Crybaby lets her on my bed.. :laugh: