Author Topic: Messages From The Heartland  (Read 2149246 times)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Messages From The Heartland
« Reply #2070 on: November 03, 2007, 03:22:29 pm »
Huh?  ???

Oh, Hey Shasta! Somebody IS peeking in here!  :D

No, I'm not sick. Somebody left an unopened carton of milk sitting on a shelf and it exploded like an IED. The stink made me nauseous.  :P 

Oh. Ewwwwwwww. OK--glad you're not sick! I thought you threw up in the utility room and had to clean that up. I was wondering why you weren't able to make it to the porcelein god.  :P 
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #2071 on: November 03, 2007, 03:27:31 pm »
I'm so pissed. I just found out Ghost Hunters is doing a live show in Louisville, Kentucky at Waverly Hills Sanatorium. I could have been there in less than 2 hours had I known about this. I'm tempted to drive down there right now and check it out.

They probably have security out the wazoo. I wouldn't get within 2 miles of the Ghost Hunter team. But if you're ever in Kentucky, check out Waverly Hills. It's one HELL of a spooky place to visit!  8)

did you go David??

I love ya David!  :-* :-* :-*
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2072 on: November 03, 2007, 09:46:45 pm »
Sorry David!  I haven't been a good friend  :'( I've dropped in and meant to come back and post and then never made it back  :'(  Forgive me please.... even when I don't post you're never here alone I'm always reading  :-*

Thanks Dottie! It's good to know I still have a couple of readers left!  :D

did you go David??

I love ya David!  :-* :-* :-*

No Kelda, I never did make it to Kentucky that night. We figured we probably wouldn't be able to get near that place and it would be a waste of time, so we stayed home and watched it on television!

I love you too Kelda!!

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #2073 on: November 03, 2007, 09:51:23 pm »
Man! I would love to check out Waverly Hills!
I watched some  of the live show but I have their first investigation taped.
That was one of the best shows they have done thus far.
Have you ever been there?
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2074 on: November 04, 2007, 02:09:22 am »
Man! I would love to check out Waverly Hills!
I watched some  of the live show but I have their first investigation taped.
That was one of the best shows they have done thus far.
Have you ever been there?

I sure have! I've been there twice! It's a very spooky and scary place; much scarier than it looked on television. You get a feeling like you're being watched when you're in there. I didn't have anything supernatural happen to me either time I was in there, but I did imagine all kinds of things, and I couldn't shake that feeling I was being watched the entire time. My friends experienced the same thing. It's an incredibly spooky place. When I was there both times, they were only giving limited tours of the facility. We had to call ahead of time and schedule the tours. But I think they give regular tours through there now. If you like creepy place, you'd love WHS. You should go there sometime! And if you ever do go, let me know okay? I could drive down and meet you! Louisville is only a 90 minute drive from here.  :D

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #2075 on: November 04, 2007, 04:00:26 pm »

No Kelda, I never did make it to Kentucky that night. We figured we probably wouldn't be able to get near that place and it would be a waste of time, so we stayed home and watched it on television!

I love you too Kelda!!

WE? Is Alex back wih you?
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • I swear.............
« Reply #2076 on: November 04, 2007, 04:18:21 pm »
I sure have! I've been there twice! It's a very spooky and scary place; much scarier than it looked on television. You get a feeling like you're being watched when you're in there. I didn't have anything supernatural happen to me either time I was in there, but I did imagine all kinds of things, and I couldn't shake that feeling I was being watched the entire time. My friends experienced the same thing. It's an incredibly spooky place. When I was there both times, they were only giving limited tours of the facility. We had to call ahead of time and schedule the tours. But I think they give regular tours through there now. If you like creepy place, you'd love WHS. You should go there sometime! And if you ever do go, let me know okay? I could drive down and meet you! Louisville is only a 90 minute drive from here.  :D
That is so cool!! I will definitely let you know when I  go.
I know what you mean about that feeling. I went to the Winchester house in California once. It is supposed to be haunted by  the spirits of the people killed by the winchester guns as well as workers who died there and Sarah Winchester herself.
When i was there I never saw anything supernatural but i  too had that feeling of being watched and If I turned real quick I would see someone behind me. The wierd thing was that the feeling was stronger in some places than others.
 :o
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #2077 on: November 04, 2007, 05:14:25 pm »

Wow, David that sounds great!!! I would love to go there sometime. As I have said before I love old places and especially haunted spooky ones  ;) I will have to try and make a trip there sometime.

Jack

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #2078 on: November 04, 2007, 08:49:03 pm »
You're supposed to put the gravel in your gizzard Susie  ;D Hope you are feeling better David. It sure does seem a lot of people are sick on here  :(

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2079 on: November 05, 2007, 02:32:02 am »
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  I'll remember that next time!

Susie  :)

What do you mean you have gravel in your gall bladder Susie? How ON EARTH did you get gravel in there? It sounds terrible!

You poor baby!!  :'(  :'(

{{{SUSIE}}}  :-*  :-*

I hope you feel better soon Susie!