Author Topic: Messages From The Heartland  (Read 2149425 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: Messages From The Heartland
« Reply #2710 on: June 08, 2008, 01:48:48 am »
maybe it was the aliens!!  :o :o

Like I don't have enough problems already! :laugh:

Oh let them have at it!

I wish I could see another UFO! I love those things! :)

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

injest

« Reply #2711 on: June 08, 2008, 01:49:40 am »
He saw four UFOSs over the American skies and he yawned about it?

WOW!!!

Alex and I once thought we saw an angel. We were sitting out on the deck and this star grew brighter and brighter. As we watched it, it suddenly had wings and a sword! It looked like St. Michael!! (Other Catholics can relate! LOL ) Anyway, it was there and then it changed back into a star again. The weird thing is, both Alex and I saw the same thing at the same time. It wasn't like he provided too much information first and planted a sumbliminal message in my mind or vise versa. We both looked at each other and said "That's an angel!"

It was very strange looking.

huh! If it was just you I would say you are "wenkte?" and may be more open than others would be....but I don't know if Alex saw it too!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2712 on: June 08, 2008, 01:54:46 am »
huh! If it was just you I would say you are "wenkte?" and may be more open than others would be....but I don't know if Alex saw it too!

"Wenkte" :laugh:

Oh Jess, I {{{{{LUV}}}}} ya honey, even though you speak Lakota with a Texas accent!! ;) :D

Wink'te. Yes. Perhaps. But Alex is White and he saw the same thing! :)

injest

« Reply #2713 on: June 08, 2008, 01:59:10 am »
"Wenkte" :laugh:

Oh Jess, I {{{{{LUV}}}}} ya honey, even though you speak Lakota with a Texas accent!! ;) :D

Wink'te. Yes. Perhaps. But Alex is White and he saw the same thing! :)

:P :P

I was kinda close!  ;D

I dont' know...I DO know this conversation is wigging me out...I just had to go close the curtains.... :o :o :-X

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2714 on: June 08, 2008, 02:05:54 am »
:P :P

I was kinda close!  ;D

I dont' know...I DO know this conversation is wigging me out...I just had to go close the curtains.... :o :o :-X

I'm sorry Jess. I don't mean to scare you! I'd never want to do that! And I'm flattered you remembered some of the Lakota language, even if you said it in a Texan dialect! ;) :-*

injest

« Reply #2715 on: June 08, 2008, 02:11:36 am »
I'm sorry Jess. I don't mean to scare you! I'd never want to do that! And I'm flattered you remembered some of the Lakota language, even if you said it in a Texan dialect! ;) :-*

it was a LONG time ago that we talked about it wasn't it? If I could find that thread again I would BUMP it...

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2716 on: June 08, 2008, 02:14:35 am »
it was a LONG time ago that we talked about it wasn't it? If I could find that thread again I would BUMP it...

Which thread was that Jess? We've started all kinds of threads these past few years!

injest

« Reply #2717 on: June 08, 2008, 02:18:32 am »
Which thread was that Jess? We've started all kinds of threads these past few years!

it started as a thread about Mary Renaults books and then we were talking about gays in history but I have no idea where it is or even what the name of it was!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2718 on: June 08, 2008, 02:23:25 am »
it started as a thread about Mary Renaults books and then we were talking about gays in history but I have no idea where it is or even what the name of it was!

Oh! I think I remember that thread Jess! Where was it? Maybe with the two of us we can resurrect it again.

You started that thread I think, and I remember Kerry posting in it too! And I kept interrupting ya'll! :laugh:

>:( >:(

injest

« Reply #2719 on: June 08, 2008, 02:24:51 am »
Oh! I think I remember that thread Jess! Where was it? Maybe with the two of us we can resurrect it again.

You started that thread I think, and I remember Kerry posting in it too! And I kept interrupting ya'll! :laugh:

>:( >:(

you are HANDS DOWN my favorite interrupter!