Author Topic: Messages From The Heartland  (Read 2149227 times)

injest

Re: Messages From The Heartland
« Reply #2900 on: July 25, 2008, 01:37:56 am »
Yes, I think it's the same thing Jess. The woman on the radio tonight described the Hat Man as wearing a top hat, and this website says he's often seen wearing a fedora. Maybe she didn't know the correct word to use? It's really creepy, isn't it? WIBC said lots and LOTS of people have been seeing him recently. God. I hope I never do! :(

EEEK! I can't be looking at this right now....you gonna give me the WILLIES!!

LOL!!

I gotta head to bed...

Good night David!

XXX

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2901 on: July 25, 2008, 01:40:06 am »
EEEK! I can't be looking at this right now....you gonna give me the WILLIES!!

LOL!!

I gotta head to bed...

Good night David!

XXX

Good night Jess! Sweet Dreams! :-*

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #2902 on: July 25, 2008, 08:32:01 am »
The Hat Man

Shadow Spiders

Lets just say if I woke up and saw either of those (ecspecially the latter) I would shit the bed!
Thats just not right!
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #2903 on: July 25, 2008, 12:38:15 pm »
ewwww to both hat man, spider shadow & little girl
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

injest

« Reply #2904 on: July 25, 2008, 06:33:05 pm »
I suppose I do Jess.

Have you ever heard of the Hat Man before? According to the radio show, his appearances are on the INCREASE! I hope I don't ever see anything like that. I'll check the Internet NOW and see if I can find out something about him.

the "dark man" or the "hat man" is a SCARY apparition....it appears to actually be looking AT you. and usually the eyes glow. People that have seen one say it gives them a very malevolent feeling...like hate or rage directed at them. Pure evil...

(I am scared of them!)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2905 on: July 25, 2008, 06:57:55 pm »
I once had a shadowy dark apparition descend on me one night. Something woke me up and I saw it hovering just above my bed. It was a shadow and it had huge wings, like a bat. It came down and pushed me down into the bed matress. I felt like I was about to die but I could still breathe. It was very strange and scary. I remember thinking to myself "GOD HELP ME" and once I thought it, the shadow lifted up and disappeared. Then I silently said the Prayer of St. Michael in my mind...

"St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray. And do thou, oh Prince of the Heavenly Hosts, through the power of God, thrust into Hell Satan, and all the evil spirits that prowl about the World seeking the ruin of souls."

Then another time, something woke me up and I saw a little hooded figure standing at the side of my bed. He was wearing a cloak with hood type of garment and when he placed his hand on my arm his skin felt like sandpaper. I can remember that sandpaper feeling to this very day. When I sat up in my bed he disappeared. I've never seen him again. He was very small, maybe 3 feet tall. Maybe not even quite that tall. But he was very scary looking. I don't remember seeing any glowing eyes though. Just a hood and cloak with a claw like hand that felt like sandpaper. EWWW!! It gives me cold chills just to think about it! :(

injest

« Reply #2906 on: July 25, 2008, 07:10:11 pm »
 >:( >:( :(

I think that story is too scary even for DAYLIGHT!

:laugh: :laugh:

*shudder*

I havent' seen anything and don't WANT to see anything!

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #2907 on: July 25, 2008, 10:53:46 pm »
Hi David.....I got a new camera, and did this greeting to all my friends....hope you like it.....

http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd7/suekat777/?action=view&current=IMGP0106.flv
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2908 on: July 25, 2008, 11:59:52 pm »
Hi David.....I got a new camera, and did this greeting to all my friends....hope you like it.....

http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd7/suekat777/?action=view&current=IMGP0106.flv

Hi Sue!!

I can't get it to play! >:(

It will play for about 2 seconds and then it suddenly ends. Alex will be taking a look at my computer settings and try to figure out why it's doing that. What do you say in the video?

Thanks for telling me about it Sue! I'm on dial-up so this may be part of the problem with the playback.

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #2909 on: July 26, 2008, 12:18:26 am »
Hi David....yes dial up might be the problem...its just taking a long time to download.....it just says Hi to all my friends.....its me on it....im just experimenting with my new camera.....

Hope you get it to work...
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection