Author Topic: Messages From The Heartland  (Read 2149396 times)

injest

Re: Messages From The Heartland
« Reply #2940 on: August 30, 2008, 06:23:30 am »
I sure will Kelda. In fact Jan and I are getting ready to go down there in a few minutes to check it out. We have our flashlights charged and ready to go. I sure do hope it's some kind of animal, but based on what Cory told me I have my doubts. Jan said he doesn't think it's a ghost but he'll protect me all the same. lol Isn't that cute?  :)

We're going in!! Or down. Or whatever. Wish us luck! :-\

:o :o

oh great! He posts this then doesnt' come back. I hope they didn't get pulled into a alternative universe or something.

I wouldn't even know what to do if they did....would you call 911 for that?

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2941 on: August 30, 2008, 09:35:14 am »
I accidentally dialed 911 from my cell phone when I meant to dial 411!! I was distracted driving and I'd gotten a phone call that my dog was ill, so I was trying to call and find a vet who was open late.

No one answered the 911 call, so I was glad I didn't have to explain. That would be embarrassing.

David!!! Are you out of the basement yet?
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

injest

« Reply #2942 on: August 30, 2008, 09:37:06 am »
I accidentally dialed 911 from my cell phone when I meant to dial 411!! I was distracted driving and I'd gotten a phone call that my dog was ill, so I was trying to call and find a vet who was open late.

No one answered the 911 call, so I was glad I didn't have to explain. That would be embarrassing.

David!!! Are you out of the basement yet?

:laugh: :laugh:

I think the ghost got him!

:o :o

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2943 on: August 30, 2008, 12:39:43 pm »
We couldn't find anything! We didn't hear any shrieks either. And I don't think it was an animal because I didn't see any feces laying around on the ledges or along the walls. So if it was an animal, it knew how to get back out again. Maybe it was a cat. I just don't know. But in any event I'll be listening for more shrieking sounds down there this weekend. :-\
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

injest

« Reply #2944 on: August 30, 2008, 01:18:55 pm »
We couldn't find anything! We didn't hear any shrieks either. And I don't think it was an animal because I didn't see any feces laying around on the ledges or along the walls. So if it was an animal, it knew how to get back out again. Maybe it was a cat. I just don't know. But in any event I'll be listening for more shrieking sounds down there this weekend. :-\

*whew*

glad you made it back! I was trying to figure out what I was gonna tell the 911 people:

"Hi, I am calling from Texas and I think my friend has been kidnapped by ghosts"

"Yes, maam, Texas......well, he LIVES up there, that's where it happened"

"No, Maam, I HAVEN"T been drinking.....no maam I haven't been smoking.....Yes maam I know it is illegal to call 911 if it isn't an emergency, but I thought someone getting kidnapped IS an emergency"

"No maam I DON"T know what the police could do about it......what is the address? I don't know......well, he is real nice and his name is David....huh? You can't?......How many people up there named David IS there??"

"NO MAAM I havent' been drinking! Why do you keep asking me that??"

man, I would be on Youtube like tomorrow with everyone LAUGHING at me...

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2945 on: August 30, 2008, 02:13:14 pm »
*whew*

glad you made it back! I was trying to figure out what I was gonna tell the 911 people:

"Hi, I am calling from Texas and I think my friend has been kidnapped by ghosts"

"Yes, maam, Texas......well, he LIVES up there, that's where it happened"

"No, Maam, I HAVEN"T been drinking.....no maam I haven't been smoking.....Yes maam I know it is illegal to call 911 if it isn't an emergency, but I thought someone getting kidnapped IS an emergency"

"No maam I DON"T know what the police could do about it......what is the address? I don't know......well, he is real nice and his name is David....huh? You can't?......How many people up there named David IS there??"

"NO MAAM I havent' been drinking! Why do you keep asking me that??"

man, I would be on Youtube like tomorrow with everyone LAUGHING at me...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline viper

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #2946 on: September 01, 2008, 01:15:52 am »
OK David, this is your blog!  lol. 
After our latest pm's, I went back and looked.  I just think I was overwhelmed by the sheer number of posts on your personal blog, but then I looked at the date.  You've been doing this for a while, and obviously, this is a very active place!  You are very eloguent, btw.

I will continue to read and learn...pretty busy this time of year, with school starting, but I want to make a habit of coming and reading here and there on this site.  Thanks for showing me where it is.  I also think this might be a great place to show my gay nephew and his mate.  Btw, if I state something wrong in "terms", please let me know! 

Thanks!

Vi

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2947 on: September 01, 2008, 01:23:13 am »
OK David, this is your blog!  lol. 
After our latest pm's, I went back and looked.  I just think I was overwhelmed by the sheer number of posts on your personal blog, but then I looked at the date.  You've been doing this for a while, and obviously, this is a very active place!  You are very eloguent, btw.

I will continue to read and learn...pretty busy this time of year, with school starting, but I want to make a habit of coming and reading here and there on this site.  Thanks for showing me where it is.  I also think this might be a great place to show my gay nephew and his mate.  Btw, if I state something wrong in "terms", please let me know! 

Thanks!

Vi

Hey Viper!! Welcome to my blog! I'm glad you popped in here for a few! Yes, definately tell your nephew and partner about Bettermost. We'd love it if they joined us. :)

Yeah, it's a big forum, but it's well organized. It just takes a little while to get used to. Take a look around, post in those threads you find interesting and give me a holler if you have any questions. And I'm looking forward to reading your posts!

I've been reading your posts over at the LPBW forum for quite a while now. And I've enjoyed reading them and I agree with everything you've said. Jeremy is a naughty little shit. >:(

injest

« Reply #2948 on: September 01, 2008, 01:24:37 am »
Hey Viper!! SWelcome to my blog! I'm glad you popped in here for a few! Yes, definately tell your nephew and partner about Bettermost. We'd love it if they joined us. :)

Yeah, it's a big forum, but it's well organized. It just takes a little while to get used to. Take a look around, post in those threads you find interesting and give me a holler if you have any questions. And I'm looking forward to reading your posts!

I've been reading your posts over at the LPBW forum for quite a while now. And I've enjoyed reading them and I agree with everything you've said. Jeremy is a naughty little shit. >:(

Yeah! that dang Jeremy!!  >:( >:( >:(

needs a good slapping if you ask ME!!!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2949 on: September 01, 2008, 01:44:03 am »
Yeah! that dang Jeremy!!  >:( >:( >:(

needs a good slapping if you ask ME!!!

I'm telling ya Jess! He's a naughty one. He runs around preaching tolerance for little people and then turns around and spouts such hatred towards gay people, African Americans, HIS MOTHER (He called her a pube), Hispanics......

Then he stole his daddy's alcohol, tried to burn down a barn, lies, cheats....

And this family is getting extremely wealthy with their show and their message of tolerance.

That's tolerant? Tolerance my dog's furry ass! >:(