Author Topic: Messages From The Heartland  (Read 2149209 times)

injest

Re: Messages From The Heartland
« Reply #3330 on: December 31, 2008, 12:21:22 am »
Jess, leave David alone. He obviously loves the holidays (as I do) and just can't wait to wish everyone the best. Could be more of that around these parts, if I may. And do you feel better now that you shopped and obviously indulged (in chocolate perhaps), or did you simply dine at Olive Garden??

Brad

;D ;D

I ate at Chickfila thank you very much...I ain't no rich retired civil servant!!!

and I am ok.

and I am just teasing David....he is just the one to pull off a thirtysix hour party and still be standing at the end!

injest

« Reply #3331 on: December 31, 2008, 12:24:52 am »
DOH!!!

I forgot we have members that are already in tomorrow!!

I try not to think about that too much...FREAKS me out too much....

So it IS New Years Eve after all!!!

*Jess now deliberately thinking of something else so she won't have the heeby jeebies all night*

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3332 on: December 31, 2008, 12:28:09 am »
DOH!!!

I forgot we have members that are already in tomorrow!!

I try not to think about that too much...FREAKS me out too much....

So it IS New Years Eve after all!!!

*Jess now deliberately thinking of something else so she won't have the heeby jeebies all night*

See? I had a pretty good idea after all, didn't I Jess? ;)

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

pnwDUDE

« Reply #3333 on: December 31, 2008, 12:30:21 am »

I just wanna be invited to your party, then I don't have to do mine  ;D Of course it would take you a good 3 day's drive to to get me home ifin' I got drunk and such.

Brad

injest

« Reply #3334 on: December 31, 2008, 12:31:34 am »

You did!! You always are thoughtful!!

{{David}}

injest

« Reply #3335 on: December 31, 2008, 12:32:48 am »
I just wanna be invited to your party, then I don't have to do mine  ;D Of course it would take you a good 3 day's drive to to get me home ifin' I got drunk and such.

Brad

:laugh: :laugh:

IF?

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3336 on: December 31, 2008, 12:36:44 am »
I was just listening to our local news and somebody's new Christmas puppy fell down a deep well and they couldn't get him out. So they called the fire department and a couple different emergency vehicles arrived on the scene along with some police. They ended up using a large industrial vacuum. The vacuum caught one of the pup's legs and they pulled him up. But when they got him out he wasn't breathing so they performed mouth to mouth resuscitation on the puppy and finally managed to revive him. He's been checked out by the vet and he's fine now.

Poor little guy. He's a Shiatsu (sp?) pup and his name is Romeo.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3337 on: December 31, 2008, 12:39:04 am »

Brad

I'm not up to a three day drive to take somebody home! Maybe I could put you on a plane instead? The airport is only 10 minutes from my house! ;)

injest

« Reply #3338 on: December 31, 2008, 12:46:49 am »
I was just listening to our local news and somebody's new Christmas puppy fell down a deep well and they couldn't get him out. So they called the fire department and a couple different emergency vehicles arrived on the scene along with some police. They ended up using a large industrial vacuum. The vacuum caught one of the pup's legs and they pulled him up. But when they got him out he wasn't breathing so they performed mouth to mouth resuscitation on the puppy and finally managed to revive him. He's been checked out by the vet and he's fine now.

Poor little guy. He's a Shiatsu (sp?) pup and his name is Romeo.

oh!!! doesnt' that make you feel good about people though? that is a lot of work by a lot of people to save one little puppy..

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3339 on: December 31, 2008, 12:47:52 am »
;D ;D

I ate at Chickfila thank you very much...I ain't no rich retired civil servant!!!

and I am ok.

and I am just teasing David....he is just the one to pull off a thirtysix hour party and still be standing at the end!

Yeah right Jess, Brad says the truth. David is ready to start now as I am. He and I might both be standing at the end. I may be quiet and I may be a loner, but I sure do know how to party  :laugh: