Author Topic: Messages From The Heartland  (Read 2149324 times)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Messages From The Heartland
« Reply #3430 on: December 31, 2008, 08:55:41 pm »
What time does the party start?

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3431 on: January 03, 2009, 12:51:19 am »

Happy New Year
David!

Happy New Year to you too Gary!!!

That bear looks DRUNK! >:(

:laugh:

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3432 on: January 03, 2009, 12:54:18 am »
I was looking out my window a little while ago and I saw some BUGS flying around out there. How the hell is that possible? They can't survive in these tempuratures.

Maybe they are snow flies.

They looked like small moths. I don't know how they could survive out there. It's only 25 degrees outside. :P

injest

« Reply #3433 on: January 03, 2009, 02:21:02 am »
I was looking out my window a little while ago and I saw some BUGS flying around out there. How the hell is that possible? They can't survive in these tempuratures.

They looked like small moths. I don't know how they could survive out there. It's only 25 degrees outside. :P

or aliens!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3434 on: January 03, 2009, 02:29:40 am »
or aliens!

I'm watching a ghost show right now. It's called "Ghost Adventures" and it's on the Travel Channel! One of the ghost hunters is named Zak and he's totally gorgeous. I wouldn't kick him out of MY bed for eating cookies! :D

The next one coming on is Most Haunted and they will be investigating the Village of Sleepy Hollow in New York state. They will be investigating all the various areas that inspired Washington Irving to write about the Headless Horseman! :D

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3435 on: January 03, 2009, 02:32:02 am »
I'm wondering if maybe those bugs flew out of my attic. Although I really don't have much of an attic. The upstairs part of my house has sloping walls, dormers and gables. The only part I would call an attic is the little cubby hole cupboards built into the bottom part of the walls.

I don't know. If they did fly out of there, they won't survive for very long. It's too cold. I kind of feel sorry for them now. :(

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #3436 on: January 03, 2009, 04:06:00 pm »
I'm watching a ghost show right now. It's called "Ghost Adventures" and it's on the Travel Channel! One of the ghost hunters is named Zak and he's totally gorgeous. I wouldn't kick him out of MY bed for eating cookies! :D

The next one coming on is Most Haunted and they will be investigating the Village of Sleepy Hollow in New York state. They will be investigating all the various areas that inspired Washington Irving to write about the Headless Horseman! :D

Hey, that sounds great. I wish I would have checked and found out that was coming on. I LOVE shows like that. Maybe they will repeat it.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #3437 on: January 03, 2009, 04:07:12 pm »
Happy New Year to you too Gary!!!

That bear looks DRUNK! >:(

:laugh:

Gary I didn't realize you got that drunk during the party. At least you look save where you landed  :laugh:

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #3438 on: January 03, 2009, 04:08:40 pm »

They're ghost flies of course!!! If they did come out of your attic you better be careful......remember those flies in that room in The Amityville Horror.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #3439 on: January 03, 2009, 04:12:53 pm »
Speaking of ghostly things I was talking to this guy I know on the phone last night. I was telling him about my nightmares about my ex being back and he said that I may should get a sage wand or something like that to get rid of his spirit. I said that I thought it was just still bad memories that float around in my mind still, but he said it definitely could be more than that. Now that is scary to think about. He also said that I should be able to easily find that in Asheville cause Asheville is known for having many ghosts as well as many pagans who can get rid of things like that. It sounds like an exorcism to me  :) Maybe I could have a seance too  ;)